Reactions

Dumbledore's Point Of View:

(Short Chapter)

I was in my office sucking on a lemon drop. When suddenly one of my trinkets that keep track of the various spells and potions I have on different people in case someone managed to break free of one of them I would know so I could replace them. For the greater good of course. When suddenly one went off, then another, and another. Till everyone on one of my shelves had broke. 

I jump to my feet and hurry over to see who it was. Harriet Potter every spell/potion/ and block I had put on her the night her parents died after McGonagall and Hagrid had left was now broken, but that couldn't be Harriet was being raised by muggles and had no idea of the magical world I had made sure of it. I quickly left my office and out of the school grounds, and apparate   to in front of the Dursley's not caring that someone may see. I could come obliviate them later if need be.

I walk up to the front of the house and throw the door open walking in like I own the place, and why shouldn't i'm Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore leader of the light headmaster of Hogwards school of  Witchcraft and Wizardry, order of Merlin first class recipient, Grand Sorcerer, Che... I get pulled from my thought by the most god afoul sound.

"What do you think your doing freak!!!!! Get out!! We don't want your kind here!!" The announce exclaimed.  I look at one Petrunia Dursley nee Evans. I remember her writing me a letter when Lily got her letter begging me to let her come to. It was pathetic really. I place a quick silenco on her so she couldn't talk, and quickly enter her mind looking for the location of the Potter girl. I didn't like what I found no not one bit. She had found out her niece was missing at 10 today and didn't even look for her just excepting the fact she was gone.

I swiftly left going back to my office, and call an order meeting. Within ten minutes everyone was present looking   perplexed and anxious es. "I'm afraid I have some terrible news" My eyes usual twinkling eyes dimmed showing the gravity of the situation "Harriet Potter is missing" and just like that the room plummeted into chaos.