The wands

(Top Neville's/ Bottom Harriet)

Over the next seven years Neville and I became stronger and stronger both magically and physically.  I was now able to run around the quittich pit for two hours straight and barely break a sweat. As well as being almost mastery level at most of my subjects being able to do all the spells wordlessly as well as wandlessly. 

Neville could now fly on a broom without fear of falling and breaking something not that he liked flying at all. He had knowledge on how to do all first year spells/potions with easy. Over the years Neville has grown into himself he's now confident and sly. He's still slightly shy around new people or places but that's just who he is and I wouldn't want it any other way.

A lot has changed since my first life for instance Draco wasn't nearly as arrogant as he was in my first life and he was still slightly spoiled but then again Neville and I were as well so I had no right to judge him on it. 

The Malfoy's and I's relationship had stayed close ever since that first day in Diagon Alley I could go as far as to stay Lucius and Narcissa were the parents that Neville and I had never had but always craved. Lucius was kind enough to put the Fidelius charm around Potter Manor a few years back when I confessed my worries of Dumbledore finding myself or Neville either by spells or by the address that would be written on our Hogwarts acceptance letters. I was of course the secret keeper because as much as I love them I could never fully trust Lucius or Narcissa not like I could already see myself trusting Draco and Neville.

Besides the Malfoy's and the daily profit Neville and I didn't  have any contact with the outside world. I emit  it might have been oversuspicious, but I would rather be known as extremely cautious then interact with the outside world to early and have myself or Neville fall victim to Dumbledore and his gang of fried chickens. That group of cowards had no right to be known as a majestic and noble creature such as the mighty Phoenix. I angry rant to myself. 

Because of Narcissa's constant need to check on us Draco was at Potter Manor sixty percent of his time growing up so he ended up falling our scheduler and was only a little behind Neville in his magical education. Aunt Cissa and Uncle Lucy were supremely proud of all of us.

Neville and Draco started looking up to me as a big sister/ leader figure wanting my approval in most of the things they did. Not that I minded it was because of this I managed to coax Neville out of his shell that he always seemed to want to revert into in his younger years, and almost completely extinguish Draco's cockiness. 

********************************************************************************************

Today we were all on the quidditch pitch the boys and I are running around the pitch while Aunt Cissa and Uncle Lucy were sitting in the middle of it having tea and reading the daily profit that's main story was about how it will be my first year at Hogwarts this year and whether I would attended or not and sly mentioned the fact Dumbledore hasn't found me yet. Uncle Lucy got a kick out of it. 

We were on our fifth lap when Dobby popped in with letters handing them to Aunt Cissa before popping away going back to whatever he had been doing. The Malfoy's had given me Dobby as a Yule present when I was six after seeing how much I adored him.  

"Kids your Hogwarts letters have arrived" She calls out to us. Neville and Draco ran over to where she was sitting and almost tackled her in their rush to get the letters they have been anticipating getting for years now. Before they could open them I had Uncle Lucy run a diagnostics spell on the letter ignoring the boys whining in the background. All three growled red and writing appeared above them. Neville's had a compulsion, tracking, and loyalty charms. Draco had Hate charms charmed to Gryffindor muggle-born's and I. Mine had Tracking, compulsion, hate, loyalty. I wonder silently while excepting the now charm free letter if Dumbledore has lost all understanding of subtly or if he just thinks that were all stupid enough to not notice that he was trying to use spells against us.