Escaping the zoo

Over the next few years I slowly taught myself wordless and wand less magic. It wasn't easy at first but with practice I was able to master it in all 1st -3rd spells. I was extremely proud of myself. I already knew the basics like the warming charm and basic cleaning spells silently, having learned them out of necessity when we were being hunted in seventh year.

 This came into handy when "Uncle" Vernon thought I need punishment for "breaking" Dudley's toy. By that I mean Dudley sat on his push firetruck meant to hold regular sized three year old's not over grown gorilla and crushed the toy truck under his weight. Instead of telling his parents what really  happened he told his parents I broke it leading to Vernon thinking it was okay to hit me I of course didn't let this go and might have shrunk his tie to almost cutting off his air supply, and made the gardening tools that were laying around the yard and in the open shed in the back yard rise up and race through the air straight for Uncle Vermin I mean Uncle Vernon to avoid being impaled by the flying tools he dived to the side straight into his wives prized roses crushing them under his staggering weight. His wife had sobbed at the lose of her precious roses later that night as if a family member had pasted and not the destruction of some flowers in the garden that she hasn't touched in over two years. The whale of a man landed with a deafening crash that had the neighbors thinking a bomb had gone off. This all happened in less than thirty seconds . Vernon soon learned not to mess with me when something similar would happen every time he threatened me.

I'd also started teaching myself  occlumency by putting false barriers inside my mind. Right now I have the forbidden forest while going through said forest you have to get past devil's snare, centaurs,and an  acromantula infestation to name a few, once you get through that you have to go find the entrance of the chamber of secrets in Moaning Myrtles  bathroom while she's complaining about dying while on her period and find a way in past the parseltongue  lock make your way through twisting tunnels meant to confuse the invader more parseltongue locks put in random points and a millennium years old Basilisk. Of course for me all I have to do is preform my patronus and it lets me right through to were my memories are It's a work in progress. I'm planning to add a couple dragons, dementor's , Pixes, and maybe a mountain troll or two. I was also thinking about putting in feelings in random points throughout my mind like the feeling of the Cruciatus curse, or the pain of losing my parents and the rest of my family, the loneliness I felt when I was younger thinking my name was Freak, or maybe how betrayed I felt in the last few minutes of my first life. Like I said it's a work and progress, but i'm happy with what i've been able to do so far.

 I have even managed to locate the piece of Tom's soul in the back of my head I have built a fortress around it in the back of my mind with a molt filled with snakes and alligators surrounding it and have a small army of solider's inside filling the manor and the soul piece is locked in the dungeon with a house elf watching it to make sure that it doesn't escape but stays comfortable whether I like it or not it's now a part of me and I don't want it to feel alone or scared.

Today is my 4th birthday of this lifetime I would be 21 in my past life. Over the years I've managed to collect a large chunk of change that was left around the house or Dudley through into his second bedroom. I still don't understand why he needs a second bedroom. I guess i'll never know. Any way today is a big day for me I woke up at six in the morning hours before Aunt Petrunia will get up to make breakfast at 8 for Vernon who goes to work at 9 and Dudley who doesn't get up and going till 10:30 I get up and get dressed in Dudley's second-hand-clothes and grab my baby blanket that is folded in the corner of the cupboard along with my Padfoot pushie which I grab to on second though I use the shrinking spell or Reducio to make them small enough to fit into the small sack in which I had all the money I had managed to collect over the years. I count the amount and end up with 106 pounds. With that I unlock my cupboard which Vernon had started locking when he saw me eating a small bag of chips in the middle of the night said I was stealing from good hard-working people like himself he said I should be ashamed of myself, and make my way out of the house.