First day of classes

I'm woken up by my alarm at six am. I got ready and left my rooms and made my way to the quidditch pitch and started my morning workout of running around the pitch for thirty minutes before starting to do push ups and pull ups for another thirty minutes. About half way through my push ups Neville and Draco show up. I raise an eyebrow at them in silent question.

"We got lost. We took a left at the picture of the two headed snake instead of a right" Neville explains through a yawn. I nod knowing that navigating the castle can be difficult if not semi impossible when your a first year. Hell I went to school here for six years and can honestly say that there are parts of this castle I don't know about. Secrets I have yet to discover. I went back to my workout. At seven I went back to the castle and made my way into my room not paying any mind to the couple older students that were up stares. 

I take a shower before dressing in my school robes. I look at myself in the mirror taking in the Slytherin colors and smile I look great in green and silver. The colors complimenting my eye's which I push a small  amount of magic into to make them glow a eerie killing curse green that could chili the average man to the bone. 

In the Gryffindor robes I always felt out of place my eyes and the red and gold would always crash and I hated it. And yes I usually pick outfits that would being out my eyes but who could blame me I love my eyes they are both beautiful and terrifying like me. If i'm being honest I hate the Gryffindor colors now don't get me wrong I have no problem with red and gold it's just the shade of both colors clash with each other. I think Slytherin house colors are the only ones I actually don't think our horrible. Ravenclaw is okay but I have a hatred for that house as a whole for what they did to Luna and because of Cho. I mean anyone can say whatever they want about me but messing with one of those closest to me can end similar to a sow protecting her cubs . I shake my head to clear my thought that were wondering into a black hole and grabbed my book bag that I had put all my books in so I wouldn't have to come back for it. The bag had a feather-light charm on it as well as seven different tabs with the names of my classes on them. When you pulled the tab of say potions then all my potions textbooks, cauldron, ext. will appear in a shelf similar to that of a library in the bag neatly. It costed a pretty penny but I think it's worth it especially with the automatic sorter charm that I paid extra for it means that ones I put something in a spot ones then from then on said objects will go straight back there when I put my stuff I won't have to worry about misplacing things.

I leave the bathroom and really look around my quarters for the first time, because of my status as Slytherin Queen I get my own private room that includes a large bedroom with a bathroom just off from it, walk in closet,living room, small dining room, and a private library. I was  impressed to say the least. I wonder briefly if there was a way to get to the chamber from either this room or from the common room. I mean it is kind of irrational to only have one way in and out I mean with only one way in and out  you could easily get stuck down there if something happened to the entrance, it also makes since because with only way in it's less likely of any one besides the heir of Slytherin would find it. Another thing to contemplate. I walk over to the small library and see a couple books written in Parsel that I hadn't read yet and grabbed one before heading down to the common room that almost empty. Not that surprising seeing as it's 7:40 and most students don't get up till 8:30. Ron would get up at 8:45 rush through breakfast while complaining about not having time to eat with a mouth full of food causing said food to spew on those directly in front of him. I learned quickly to not be that person if at all possible. I take a seat on my 'Throne'.

I soon became hypnotized by my book, but even then relaxing reading a book I still on edge my shoulders tense and I scrutinized everyone that can down from the dorms making sure that they weren't a threat a year on the run will do that to you. Draco and Neville came down a few minutes after I did I quickly conjured them both chairs on either side of me, and went back to reading. Draco was complaining about the classes Neville thoroughly agreed with everything he said. So far the only class he hasn't had anything bad to say about is Potions, charms and Herbology. McGonagall is apparently bias towards her lions giving the smallest amount of points she could without looking like she has favorites for completing takes first or answering questions and giving the maximum to Gryffindor. The DADA professors are constantly changing and usually are horrible teachers. History is taught by a ghost who only seems to want to talk about Goblin rebellions.  I tune him out when he started on Astronomy.