Hogwarts Express

The next month flew by with Draco and Neville constantly nagging me for details about the castle the classes the train the sorting anything they could question they did. I took great joy from giving them vague answers that drove them crazy. Aunt Cissa would answer with "You'll have to wait and see like everyone else. Uncle Lucy would shake his head with a small smirk and walk away. The portraits would walk away from them and the house elves told them they were bound to Potter manor so they didn't know. It was hilarious. 

I did end up teaching them some things they would need to know or rather could be helpful to know. Like a general lay out of the school, and not to take advice from peeves and to not get on the bad side of the Weasley twins because no one wanted to be on the receiving end on some of there more gruesome 'Pranks'. They took in everything I told them listening to it everything I said as if it could be the difference in life and death.  

The boys also went back over all the first year material making sure they knew how to correctly preform them and if they couldn't they would hunt down myself or one of the house elves who would then try to teach them.

I spent most of my time in the gallery making plans with the portraits on how to get revenge. Let's just say I had to veto some of those ideas because they were even to brutal for Dumbledore and his fried chickens not that they didn't deserve it more that I wouldn't be able to do it to another human being no matter how much of a sick selfish bastard said human was.

The day after are trip to Diagon Alley there was a lovely article written by our favorite journalist Rita about me and Neville and our conversation with Lord Nott. She had some lovely theories about me including a lovely new rumor about the Malfoy's kidnapping me to raise me in a dark family, and that they convinced me to magically adopted Neville stealing him from his loving grand-mother who 'only wanted what was best for him'. We all had a great laugh from that one.

Before I knew it was September 1st and the Malfoy's were side apparating us there. Or rather they were side-apparating Neville and Draco while I went by myself having gotten my license  a week ago in cause of emergency's I could legally do it without risk of repercussions not that I wouldn't do it anyway without the license.

We reappeared in-front of the Express and we watch the boys expressions Neville was looking at the train with slight awe having always wanted to ride a train while Draco was looking at all the families walking around with disgusted something about blood-traitors disturbing the air. Some things never change.

After a very long goodbye in which Aunt Cissa tried to talk Uncle Lucy into pulling us out of Hogwarts and staying home with her. It took Uncle a good 30 minutes to coax her to release us even then it was with hesitant and only finale relented when I promised one of us would write to her every day.

At 10:50 the Weasley's scurrying  through the passage way looking disappointed at least Molly, Ron, and Arthur did the others looked ready to run at any minute. I'm hit with another truth the Weasley's could have floo or appeared like they and almost all none muggleborns had but they didn't instead they went out of there way to use muggle transportation and shout about muggles throughout the platform . Almost as if they wanted someone to hear them almost as if they wanted her to hear them.

"Are you alright Rose?" Draco asked concerned. I snap my head over to him and see that he along with everyone else in our group were giving me concern looks. I smile half-heatedly

"Yeah Draco I just found another part of Dumbledore plot to control and ultimately kill me." I state calmly like we were talking about different cauldron leak statics.

Aunt Cissa looked at me sadly brushing her hand against my check lovely. The boys on the other hand all looked murderous. They were glaring in  the Weasley's general direction. Everyone of them wanting to go over there and kill them slowly for hurting me. Which makes me incredible happy knowing that I had people who were on my side ready to protect me because they cared for me not because of what being my friend would get them in return.