Reactions 2

Dumbledore Pov:

I led the teachers down to the dungeons purposely going the long way. It was essential that Harriet goes looking for the Troll in order to make sure her hero complex was in place. It would make my future plans so much easier if she willingly goes out of her way to get into dangerous situation without the need for spells and potions. It wouldn't do for her to grow a resistance to them.

I noticed gleefully that neither Snape or Quirrell were following me like the rest of the staff that blindly follow me into whatever battle I ask them to, and who could blame them i'm the great Albus Dumbledore. Leader of the light, the only person Voldemort fears, defeater of Grindelwald, Headmaster of Hogwarts and more. I'm the most important person since Merlin and i'm not going to let a snot nosed brat like Harriet Potter or a overpowered half-blood like Tom Riddle get in my way. They are only pawns after all. I made them into who they are and I can unmake them. 

I need to get Harriet back under my thumb she has been on her own for far to long. She actually thinks she has a say in her life. Poor dear it's unfortunate that she will have to die but for the greater good I must stay in positions of power and my name must be remembered. Tom and Harriet are both just being used to make sure that no one forgets or dares to deny me. The ministry has started to think that they have the right to question me to try to take my power for there own that just won't do. If i'm ever going to be able to gain enough power to rule over both the muggles and the magical communities world wide I will need every one to follow my lead blindly with no complaint.

Tom was doing so good until his sixth year he was just doing enough dark magic to be worrisome I would have been able to kill him soon after his graduation after leaking to the Profit about him being A dark lord, but my plans were fooled when young Riddle discovered horcrux's and the chamber of secrets it went down hill from there and soon a war was underway. He became to powerful for me to defeat leading to my need for Harriet she has a strong magical core twice the size as mine and on par with Voldemort I can reluctantly admit that. So with her and his death no one will be able to stand against me especially after I gather there magic after there deaths before it can be reborn into another witch or wizard.

I was brought out of my musing and 'search' for the troll by a panther Patrounus appearing in front of Flitwick it spook in a shaking voice mimicking the voice of it's caster " Troll...entrance hall...attacking students.." and then faded away. Not even five seconds later right when we were about to head back the way we came another appeared in front of McGonagall with the same voice only this time it sounded more panicked. We all turned and ran back up the stairs as fast as we could it wouldn't do to have a students death on my hands I saw what that did to Dippet reputation some fifty years ago. As we went more and more panthers appeared every time in front of a different teacher each growing more panicked until the last one that appeared right as we were coming around the corner of the anti-chamber off the great hall only had an echoed thought "HARRIET.... 'THUD'"

I speed up I didn't have the time to recreate the perfect weapon. I entered the entrance hall wand drawn ready to come to the rescue just in time to safe the heroine only to come upon a horrific scene in one corner was a first year whom I couldn't be bothered to remember the name of was curled up in a ball rocking back and forth crying hysterically covered in guts next to a club and a severed arm was laying a few feet to the left. In the middle of the room was what I could guess was once a twelve foot tall mountain troll was now a headless corpse with one missing arm and what looked like a injury to the knee cap. I looked to the far left corner and saw what I had been looking for laid a passed out Harriet Potter who looked as if she had been hit by the knight bus. 

I along with McGonagall and Madam Pomfrey rushed to Harriet i'm guessing she had got an Patronous to because she had been in the infirmary during dinner tending to a group of HufflePuffs who had walked to close to the  Whomping Willow. She quickly casted a full body exam to check on her injuries a long list appeared in her hand and Pomfrey blanched.