Christmas in Slytherin

I set the pen down on the table beside me and gentle tear the four piece's of paper out of the notebook. I'm so happy I remembered to buy some so I don't have to use quill and ink for everything. I slowly release my magic and use it to engulf the top piece of paper till it's almost oozing with my magic.

 " Dobby, Missy, Kreacher" I called out suddenly disturbing the boys all of who had been reading one of the books from the surrounding bookshelves in the chamber office that I've decided to call my study because there's no way i'm giving up this office for anything.

Three pops are heard and my head elves were suddenly in front of me. "What's Missy being able to do for Mistress?" Missy asks betting the other two to the question. I quickly put up a privacy charm so the boys won't be able to hear anything.

"I need your help with my Christmas shopping this year. Seeing as i'm here and can't do it myself i'm going to have you three get what I need for everyone" They nod happily always wanting to be of service in one way or another. I hand Missy her list and a package that I had already wrapped  "Missy I need you to have this deliver to the Weasley twins  on Christmas morning when there alone. Using my Gringotts card I need a couple books on muggle medicine for Madam Promphrey, and a joke book for Professor Flitwick. On the paper is a list of everyone in Slytherin's favorite candy. I want you to get a box full of it for every member. Also, there's a design on there for a bracelets for the men of Slytherin and necklaces for the women I want you to have them made out of silver and delived with the candy." I inform her of the task I was giving her. She nodded her head seriously. "I want all of that wrapped and delivered first thing Christmas morning with the Potter crest as a way of signing who it's from. You may recruit other elves if you need to as long as it's done I don't really care how it gets done". 

I turn to Dobby next handing him his paper "I need you to go and buy Blaise the new potion book that just came out by William Miller he's been raving about it since the beginning of October, and Snape the list of ingredients listed here. Once that's done I need you to go to Quality Quidditch Supplies and get custom Nimbus 2000 with Marcus, Terence, and Adrian names caved into them. You can use my card when Missy is done with it. Like Missy I want them delivered on Christmas morning with the Potter crest" I tell him. Dobby is almost vibrating on the spot.

Finally I turn to Kreacher who was distracted with looking around the office  "You have the biggest job". That got his attention really quick "I need you to take this to Griphook and Bogrod it's going to give you access to my vaults" I hand him the note that has my magic infused "You'll also be needing this" I quickly summon a vial that I had filled with my blood before I started the lists "I'm assuming you know how to use this to get past the blood locked doors?" I question him which got me a offended look for my efforts. I hand him the last sheet of paper "You'll need to get all these things from there individual vaults. For the books make sure to copy the original and use that as the present. As for the last thing on the list you'll find the armor set in the back left corner of the black vault in a display case 'A black never bows to anyone' for it to open. Like the other two presents need to be found on Christmas morning with the potter crest." Kreacher looked over the list carefully before nodding at me.  

Neville- Plant seeds from vault 45                                                                                                                                Draco Potion Ingredients from vault 9                                                                                                                      Areas- Salazar's 25th potion journal  vault 9                                                                                                        Daphne- A rose gold teardrop necklace with matching earrings vault 335                                          Theo- RavenClaw's 3rd Charms Journal  vault 2                                                                                                Mili- The wonders of Blood magic  vault 811                                                                                                         Lucius- Laws from the 1500 vault 78                                                                                                                         Narcissa- Morganna Le Fay 1st journal  vault 355                                                                                               Head Goblin Ragnok- A suit of goblin made armor from the last goblin rebellion                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     "Thank you, that's all" They pop away at the dismissal. I lowered the spell and the boys looked at me in question. "I was organizing your Christmas gifts" I inform them.