The wanderer

In the plains of wall Maria, the wind blows and birds sing, people in villages are happy. And an unexpected person is sleeping on a hill with some sort of vehicle besides him. This vehicle, it was big, about the size of a hummer. This person is a male, he seemed in his early twenties, he had black hair and seems a little muscular. He had a very formal attire that made him look like a noble or maybe someone close to it.

 He had a very formal attire that made him look like a noble or maybe someone close to it

"Ooooh man," the man says, "hmm w-where am I". 

The man slowly gets up not knowing where he is. He looks at the landscape below the hill, seeing cattle and farmers as well as children playing. He then looks at himself, realizing that he had an all-black colored outfit and on his side, he had a katana included with a wakizashi (or a short sword that is included with the katana).

He then moved his hand s to the back of his head, "hmmm, damn, why does my head hurt"?

 After the pain left he turned around and the vehicle behind him. He then started walking towards it while circling around it.

"I wonder if this is mine", he then just realizes that he doesn't remember anything, like who he is, why he's here, or where, here is? "What the hell, why can't I remember"?

He then walks up to the vehicle and opens is and gets in he sees that it's like a bunker inside it has enough seats for four people. It has a computer and some cabinets with doors made of steel, "Seems like everything is reinforced".

Keeping his cool he thinks about his amnesias condition a little. "So I don't remember my name or where I'm at, but I can still remember the name of an object and how to use them, what happened to me ", He gets inside the reinforced vehicle and starts the computer like he said he knew exactly how to start it, it opens up displaying a screen asking for a password. "Damn, now I'm stuck, where could the password be"? He starts searching the vehicle, up where the seats are inside the doors and under the seat, "Nothing interesting here".

He starts searching the back and opens the cabinets, inside he sees a machine that seems to be a combination of a grappling hook, rocket launcher, and a scabbard with multiple blades in them and it's connected to a belt with some sort of energy-based thrusters. On the side, there are various types of handles with different elements and attributes,  "hmm, these seem to be labeled, this one has a lighting bolt and this one has a skull, what does it mean?"

He closes the cabinet and keeps looking for the password. He opens cabinet after cabinet and pulls out any papers or folders they may have. He reads the papers that explain the machine and its purpose, he also finds documents that explain the blades handles and their function.

"Interesting so these handles can connect to the blades and form a sturdy sword, on the other hand, the handle with the lightning bolt can make an energy-based sword. COOL!" He seems excited then realizes "It must've taken a genius to make these" He then reads about the thrusters it seems that they can be used for long periods of time till they need to cool down and recharge automatically. He keeps looking for the password finally finding it. He goes to that computer and enters the password, he thems opens up files to see what up with him and his amnesia. Sadly he didn't find anything just that his name Lucas and that he as an arsenal and just more facts about the maintenance and creation of the maneuver gear. He was also getting bored with looking at stuff so he stopped.