1

E L L E -

"How are you going to look after her?" A voice asks.

"I know what I'm doing" a voice barked harshly.

"Forget that have you seen her? She looks so hot, look at that body" another voice says.

"Look at her again! I dare you, I swear I will fucking stab your eyes" the same harsh voice barked and then there was a bit of chuckling.

My head was pounding and I was so confused with what was going but then my eyes slowly fluttered open. All I could see was three unfamiliar men in front of me.

I gulped as I looked at them because right now I was terrified for my life. Were they with those people who were chasing me? Where the fuck was I? And what the hell was going on?

I was so scared for my life right now, my heart was pounding against my chest as my stomach churned.

They were all just talking amongst themselves and not even realising I was awake. Should I pretend I was still asleep?

"She's awake!" The blond-haired man yelled and suddenly their loud voices stopped talking as all pair of eyes landed on me.

Now my palms were sweating as my heart rate was increasing, and a tear slid down my cheek.

The tallest curly brown-haired man came closer and bent down beside the couch. I gulped as I moved slowly backing away from him.

"What's your name? Full name" he demands but not harshly.

"E-Elaina Da-Davis" I stuttered with fear as my body trembled.

"But pe-people call me Elle and my dad used to call me pumkin" I say which I added in case he killed me for not saying all the names I was called.

"Awe she's cute" the blond-haired boy said which only made the curly-brown haired one slightly angry.

"Shut up!" He yelled at the other man and I jumped slightly when he raised his voice.

"Are you going to kill me?" My frail voice quietly asked.

"No, I'm here to protect you Elle" the man next to me says.

"Why?" I asked.

"I have to explain it after but I think we should get those cuts cleaned up" he says and I nodded.

"Follow me to the kitchen I'll help you get cleaned up" he says and before I could get up the bearded man spoke.

"Are you not going to carry the poor girl?" He asked and the curly brown-haired turn around.

"She has legs so she can walk" he spat at the other man and now I was so scared.

I tried to lift myself off the couch but I was in so much pain that a small whimper of discomfort left my lips. "I'll carry you" the blond-haired spoke as he came around to help.

"No I will do it!" The curly-haired man yelled as he pushed the blond guy to the side. He bent down and I looked into his hazel eyes which softened as we made eye contact.

His arms went under my legs slowly and the other one hooked around me before he lifted me up, my arms went around his neck and carried me to the kitchen slowly. I didn't once look up at him because I was so terrified but he smelt real good.

I was placed down on the counter and I winced when my thighs touched the cold marble counter. The other two guys came into the kitchen and stood.

"I'm Lance and this is Cole" the blond haired introduced himself and then pointed at Cole the bearded man.