37

Mature content.
*
Also I got carried away, oops.
*

Cole brought up our dinner which he made for us, it was so kind of him. Shawn and I sat together eating the pasta Cole had made for us.

"You don't look like you have a favourite colour but do you have one?" I asked and he chuckled.

"I actually like red" he says and my eyes widen before a smirk settled on my face.

"What?" He says as he eyed my expression.

I have red underwear on.

"Nothing, why do you like red?" I asked and he shrugged.

"It's just a strong colour, also represents blood and you know I like blood. Especially from my victims" he laughed.

"Relax you sadistic" I say and he laughed again.

"Well I like white, it's a nice colour" I says and he grinned.

"Ah the colour of purity and innocence" he says and I rolled my eyes.

"I agree white is a nice colour" he says and I nodded.

"Okay food. I love food, so what's your favourite?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Whatever Cole makes if I'm honest, I don't really have a favourite" he says.

"I don't have a favourite either. I love food and I'm always open to trying new food" I say and he nodded.

"That's good for future dates, I'll just get you a bag of chips" he says and I laughed.

I took a sip of my drink before looking at him and his eyes were obviously glued to my chest. I raised my eyebrow up at him. "My eyes are here" I say waving my hand in front of his face.

"And mine are down there" he says before looking at my chest again. 'Hey!' I exclaimed hitting his arm which only made him laugh.

"Would you ever try bungee jumping or skydiving?" He asks.

"I mean it would be cool but it would be scary" I say and he laughed.

"I remember once on my 21st birthday, my friends hired a private jet to fly us to Miami for the weekend. I had drank so much alcohol, so much that I jumped out of the plane but I had a parachute. If you're too scared just drink alcohol, I barely even remember" he says and I laughed.

"I don't even know how old you are" I say in embarrassment and he chuckles.

"I'm twenty-three" he says and my jaw drops.

"Really?"

"Do I look younger?" He asks and I shook my head.

"You look older but like in a good way" I say and he frowned.

"But still incredibly handsome" I say and which made him smile.

"According to me, you're turning twenty next month?" He asks and I nodded with a grin.

"Still at the ripe age of young adolescents" he says and I shrugged.

"I mean I feel older than nineteen" I admit and he nodded.

"Probably because of you're life, you've had to mature faster" he says and I nodded.

"I agree with that a hundred percent but that means you must've too" I say and he nodded.

"I was fighting and knife training at 14" he says and my eyes widen.

"I was a weird moshi-monster collecting kid at 14" I admitted and he laughed.