11

Well breakfast was awkward.

Shawn sat opposite me but I refused to look up at him. Lance and Cole were normal and continued to make jokes however, I just stay silent and ate my cereal.

"Shipment is coming today and I'm going to collect it" Shawn says and the boys nodded.

"You're very quiet today Elle" Cole says and I lifted my head up to look at him.

"Just tired" I replied.

"Maybe you should have went to bed on time" Shawn remarks and I just ignored him. The tension had risen between us but I did not want to make Shawn even madder then I did last night.

He was back to his rude self now only because of last night. I may have over-stepped my boundaries but I was ready to apologise later.

I finished my cereal quicker then normal and dumped my bowl into the sink before I went upstairs to change out of my clothes.

"Elle? We're going to go swimming if you want to come?" Lance asks as he tapped on my door.

"Sure I'll be there!" I shouted back and now I turned back to my closet to pull out any type of swimwear.

I pulled out a black swim suit and put it on and then threw it on before putting a shirt over myself. I tied my hair up into a bun before getting out of my room.

I looked at Shawn's office door and was indecisive about whether or not if I should go in there. Maybe if I went in there and apologised it would all be better and the awkwardness would go.

It would also make me feel better if I apologised and moved past all of this. 

I went and just as I was about to knock the door opened and Shawn was slightly shocked before he stood frozen in his tracks. "What?" He spat rudely.

What a bitch.

Just get over with it and clear the air between you two.

"Look about yesterday I never-"

"Get out of my way" he cut me off abruptly.

"Excuse me?"

"Get. Out. Of. My. Way" he barked at me and I gulped in fear slightly.

"Okay I'm going- Jesus-ow!" My arm was gripped tightly as he literally shoved me to the side and slammed the office door closed before storming down the hall.

"I hope the rest of your day is as pleasant as your personality; shit!" I yelled in frustration.

"Get out of my way" I mimicked as I rubbed my arm and decided to walk to the indoor pool where Cole and Lance were.

"You've got to do a cannon ball" Lance shouted as I walked near the pool and I shook my head 'no'.

"It's the rules or you can't get in" Cole says and I frowned before I gave in.

"Fine, move aside guys!" I yelled and they cheered.

I took my shirt off tossing it to the side and I ran stretched before I ran and jumped straight into the cold blue water with a scream. The water made a loud splashing noise as I rose back up taking a deep breath.

"That was awesome!" Cole exclaimed as he high-fives me.

"It was pretty fun I'm not going to lie" I say and they chuckled.

I sighed as my body swam with the crystal blue water of the pool.

I was pretty upset with the way Shawn was treating me just because of last night. I know height be mad but he didn't have to act like a literal asshole towards me. It was really annoying because it was making me feel super guilty but for no reason because I was going to apologise if I did annoy him, but now he wasn't going to get an apology.

He can suck it.

His rude and arrogant behaviour was unacceptable and not nice. He seemed alright and calm for the most part but sometimes certain things just worked him up which made his bad temper come out.

But I wasn't going to deal with any of that. If he was going to be like that then I was going to stay clear of him because I didn't want to get in the way of his anger right now.

Maybe he will calm down in a few days.

However the rest of the time in the pool was fun. All three of us chased each other. Lance showed me tricks which only made him almost drown twice to which Cole had to 'save' him.

It was pretty fun as he tried doing hand stands and all these crazy group poses in the water, which I'm sure is dangerous.

Nonetheless we were all having a great time and we talked about a lot of stuff like their lives working in gang. Dealing with the loss of their parents and love lives which were nonexistent currently, I was very intrigued in their interesting lives. They also learnt a lot about me and my kind of boring life.

What I found interesting was that even though they lost their families, they all three had their backs together. Lance referred to Cole and Shawn being his brother's and how they lived their lives as brothers.

"Wow you guys have a crazy life" I say and they laughed.

"How would you feel if you had a normal life?" I asked and they both almost froze.

"I mean I do think about it sometimes but if I'm honest I love this crazy and thrilling life" Cole says and Lance agreed with him.

"It's really cool though that you guys are this brave with your lives being on the line" I say and they smiled proudly.

"What if-"

"What is all this? Why the fuck is everyone moping around? Get out of that pool and sort the fucking shipments out" Shawn's loud voice boomed as he stood there with his arms crossed.

"Who pissed in his cereal?" Cole mumbled under his breath.

"I need shipment sorted effective immediately" he said sternly and for a second his eyes met mine but I looked away as I followed Lance and Cole out of the pool.

Cole wrapped a towel around me and I walked back to my room to have a shower.
_

Once I showered and had a nap it was now time for some dinner which I could smell being cooked.

I made my way down there happily but my mood altered as I saw Shawn sat eating. I rolled my eyes but pulled myself up on to the stool.

"Elle, wasn't sure whether to wake you up or not" Cole says he handed me a plate.

"Thank you Cole, smells delicious" I say and he smiled at me.

I started eating quietly and the kitchen seemed to have a dull atmosphere today.

"I don't want you wondering around Elle, it's bad enough you keep causing trouble and being annoying. So stay out in your room and stop causing a disruption" Shawn spat but I ignored him.

"Elle? Are you listening?" Shawn asks and I looked up at him.

"Sorry I don't speak asshole" I say and both Lance and Cole tried to hide in their laughter...
*
*
*
Q: What time is it currently for you?