72

A/N- y'all were gonna sell your parent's houses for a double update. I love you hahahaha.
*

"Keep quiet and follow me out of the back door" the man spat and I nodded.

My heart was erratically pounding against my rib cage. Tears were spilling out of my eyes from fear.

I wasn't even worried about myself at this point, I just didn't want anything happening to my baby.

So, I did exactly as I was told. I got into the car and was made to sit in between two of the scary men.

I didn't make a sound. I sat silently between the two men while the other was driving. The were also talking to each other in a different language. I couldn't even guess the language if I wanted to.

The drive was pretty quick. My anxiety was rising as the car drove through the opened black gates and up to a huge mansion. I gulped as the man harshly grabbed my arm and pulled me out.

I followed them and at the bottom of the huge spiral staircase was a scary looking huge man and a woman clutched on to his arm.

"Welcome to our home Elle, I'm Javer and this is my wife Melanie" he smiled.

What the fuck is happening?

He was supposed to be one of the most scariest and most powerful mafia bosses.

I was so confused with his warm greeting. What is going on?

There has to be a catch to this?

"I have to talk to you" He says and then I was being led to an office.

"Would you like a drink darling?" Melanie asked and I shook my head as I took a seat.

"Right I just want you to know, the only reason you're here is because your the bait to lure that asshole Lance and his two friends" Javer says and I nodded.

"Of course I'm not going to hit or hurt a pregnant woman because you haven't done anything. It's the blond boy I'm after" he explains and suddenly a heavy weight was lifted from my chest.

"However, if you try anything or do anything and I lose my temper then I will kill you. Of course you're going to behave like a good girl" he says in a condensing tone which was terrifying.

"I just want you to sit there until I need you, okay?" He says and I nodded.

I was sat quietly for almost twenty minutes. I was scared shitless just sitting here. I didn't make a sound because I was so scared they would hurt me even though Javer said he wouldn't.

I was feeling very uncomfortable and sick as Javer and Melanie were practically having sex on the desk behind me, shamelessly. I didn't know what to do as I was told just to sit still in one place.

I hope they let me go soon...

S H A W N -

All of the men including Lance, Cole and I were ready and equipped. We all were ready to raid Javer's mansion.

All the men lined up outside in our gear all ready.

Our guns loaded with bullets.

"On my count to three we attack" I say.

"Yes sir" they all repeated.

However, we all froze as Javer walked out of his mansion. He had a proud smirk on his face and we all froze.

"Welcome Shawn, it's nice to see you all paid a visit" he laughed.

"Fuck off Javer I-"

"Before you say anymore I want you, Lance and that Cam guy to come inside" he says.