64

T H R E E M O N T H S L A T E R -

"Elle! Elle! Elle!" Shawn screamed making me turn around.

"Nope" He says taking my hand and pulling me away.

"Shawn you can't keep doing this to me!" I yelled at him. G

"If you want something you tell me" he says as he grabbed the new pickle jar out the cabinet and opened it for me.

"You're so annoying sometimes" I say as I rolled my eyes and carried the jar of pickles.

Shawn followed me to the living room where Cole and Lance were sprawled out on the floor. I took a seat on the couch and Shawn sat beside me. Coco was barking excitedly and was running around Lance and Cole.

The last three months my bump has been growing a lot. It's was now a tiny little round bump, I loved it so much. However, the bump made me look shorter.

I argued with Shawn a few weeks ago because he couldn't make it to one of the appointments and I was so mad.

Since then he hasn't missed an appointment and has taken the doctor's advice very literally. It was getting a bit hard and annoying with him constantly glued to my hip.

Shawn became so over-protective. He wouldn't let me do anything myself, he wouldn't let me out, he couldn't leave my side at all.

The boys laughed at how protective he was but I thought it was so adorable, sometimes.

"Elle, I invited my sister over today" Lance says.

"You have a sister?" I asked.

"Yup, she lives in Australia and rarely ever visits but she's in town. She also has a baby which might be good practice for us" he explained.

"Wow, I guess it could be fun" I say and Shawn rolled his eyes.

"She's going to be here in an hour probably" he says and I nodded.

I continued to eat my pickles while I threw my legs over Shawn. He rubbed my legs while I was watching the tv. I actually ate the whole jar of pickles in one sitting.

Shawn, Cole and Lance were sick of pickles. I ate them all day and all night, but I just couldn't get enough of them.

It was funny how I hated pickles before I was pregnant. I used to pick them out of my burgers and salads but now I can't stop eating them.

Pregnancy is weird but truly amazing.

"Right I need to pee and then change before your sister comes" I say as I pushed myself off the couch.

Of course Shawn followed me. I peed without him in the bathroom as he was waiting for me in the bedroom. "What do you want to wear babe?" He asks and I sighed as I laid on the bed.

"I don't know, just get me anything out" I say as he made a lot of noise in the closet.

"What about this new button-up blouse you brought? You haven't worn it yet" he says.

"I guess I could wear it" I say and he tossed it to me.

"Let me find your black shorts" he says disappearing and I groaned as I stood up.

I slipped my arms through this nice pink coloured blouse I brought last week. I buttoned it up and had to hold my breath because it was very tight.

"Are these the- What are you doing?" Shawn asks.

"I think it's too tight" I say.

"You think! You're squishing the baby!" He exclaimed.

I let out a breath and the buttons all popped out falling to the ground. Shawn let out a laugh and I did too but then I frowned seeing my new shirt was ruined.