3

What is sleep?

I hadn't even slept a wink last night, I just sat by the window watching the rain trickle on the glass of the window and the moon light illuminating the room I was staying in.

If I was completely honest I still don't know what the fuck was going on with me and what was happening.

It all just felt surreal and not even real, it felt like one of those movies or wattpad books.

It was now the morning and I fixed the large shirt Shawn had given me last night to wear.

I opened my door and went to find the bathroom and while walking down the hall I found Lance coming out of his room. He was only wearing sweatpants and no shirt, his tanned muscular skin was on display with array of tattoos inked across his skin.

Why were all three of these guys hot? I had never seen this many attractive people at all.

"What are you doing up this early cutie?" He asks and my cheeks flushed.

"Just need to use the restroom" I say and he smiled sleepily at me.

"Just that door and there's a spare pink toothbrush on the shelf Cole left for you" He says as he yawned.

"A spare pink toothbrush?"

"Don't ask" he says and I giggled before I went into the restroom and he waited outside.

The bathroom was surprisingly clean for three men who shared it. I washed my face and brushed my teeth and also managed to brush my hair as a small comb was on the shelf. I took a deep breath looking into the mirror.

I walked out of the restroom expecting to see lance but he wasn't there, the hall was empty again. I made my way down the stairs and could smell breakfast being made.

I tried to remember where the kitchen was as I walked down the hallway and into the open spaced kitchen.

Upon entering the kitchen there were three shirtless men helping themselves to breakfast.

Holy moly if this is my view every morning, I am one lucky girl.

It was unreal how muscular and good looking they all were but Shawn was the tallest, broadest and the most muscular one. His skin inked in tattoos everywhere and this veins prominent on his arms.

Delicious.

"Good Morning Elle" Cole gave me a friendly smile as he motioned for me to sit down.

"Morning" I mumbled as I went and took a seat pulling myself up on to the high stool.

"Hope you like waffles" he says and he placed a plate of waffles with fruits in front of me.

"This looks amazing thank you" I smiled at him.

Shawn say opposite me with a cup of coffee that he was sipping on. He was staring at me intently and it was getting very uncomfortable so I just looked down and started to eat my breakfast.

"How are you doing Elle?" Cole asks me.

"I'm alright just some of the cuts are still sore" I say and he nodded.

"I have to clean them again, I'll do it after breakfast" Shawn's raspy voice spoke which made me melt on the inside. I just nodded as I continued to eat my breakfast.

"So how do you guys know each other?" I asked after a few minutes.

"I was born into this" Lance says and I just nodded.

"Shawn's father and my father both joined alliances and we've been best friends ever since and then we found Cole on the way" Lance adds and I nodded.