23

A/N: in honour of Señorita coming out tonight, here's a double update!
*

After breakfast I went back upstairs to my room to change out of the plane clothes I slept in. As soon as I opened the door Shawn was sat on my bed almost giving me fright.

"You're very jumpy" he laughed as I closed the door.

"Well you keep popping up everywhere unexpectedly" I say as I approached him.

"We have house tour to get too" He says and I nodded.

"I need to change and go to the bathroom first" I say.

"Are you changing here?" He exclaims.

"You wish" I laughed as I went to get my clothes and stuff out of the suitcase on the floor.

"The bathroom is the door right opposite yours" he says and I nodded.

It wasn't a very great time to be on your period but here I am getting these cramps every few hours. I changed, washed my face, brushed my teeth and put my hair up before walking out and back into my room.

Shawn was still sat in the same place, "You took a long time just to change" he says and I rolled my eyes.

"It will be best if you don't ask further questions" I say and he zipped his mouth as he watched me dump my clothes on the floor.

"So what are we starting off with first?" I asked as I walked back to the bed.

However, instead of Shawn answering my question his hand gripped my wrist pulling me down into him. The both of us crashed and laid in my bed, I let out a squeal landing on top of him.

"What are you doing?" I laughed as I rolled off him, he didn't answer but roll on top of me.

"Shawn" I say and he grinned staring down at me with his hands on either side of my head.

"You need to give me a tour" I say nervously as I patted his chest.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks and I froze for a few seconds before I shyly nodded.

He smiled at me and his hazel eyes softened and he leaned down pressing his lips to mine. My hands cupped his face as our lips moved in sync together, the electrical spark flowing through me. The butterflies erupting in my stomach as he slowly pulled away.

He grinned with his bottom lip tucked between his teeth and I let go of his face before covering my own. "Let me see you're face" he says pulling my hands away.

"The tour. Now" I say as I pushed him off me and slid off the bed. He laughed hysterically before he pushed himself off of my bed.

We got out of the room and headed straight down
the hallway. We walked around to different parts of the house with hidden areas. There was a gym and the pool, the pool this time also had a jacuzzi. Shawn's new office which he was thrilled about.

Then there was the weapons rooms, security room and a lockdown room. The lockdown room was for the reason if there was raid again like back in New York.

The house was nice and like the old one with all the rooms and stuff, but there is some new additions.

We walked back to my room and Shawn made himself comfortable on my bed again and I joined him before trying to push him off.

"Hey!" Shawn exclaimed as he pushed me and I shrieked because his push was way strong that I nearly fell off the bed. He grabbed my ankle and pulled me back before I could fall off the bed completely.

We laughed hysterically before taking deep breaths and sitting up. He was looking up at me intently and I placed my hands over his eyes which he pulled away.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.

"I'm just fascinated" he says and I blushed profusely.

"How do you have so much self control?" he asks after a few seconds of silence. His question could be taken into different context.

"I don't know, but I know you need to work on yours" I say and he laughs.

"Well" he started before a smirk settles on lips, "God knows I like to be in control" he says with his voice low making me flustered to his innuendo. I just brushed it off with a laugh as he leaned closer and placed my hands on his face.

"You have really nice eyes" I complimented as my hands raked through his soft hair.

"Your eyes are prettier then mine, a nice crystal blue" he says and I smiled.

"Your hair is so nice and soft" I say as my fingers ran through the soft brown curls and he grinned.

"You know you have changed a lot in the time I've been here" I say and he shook his head.

"Even the guys have noticed it"

"Well I'm only different around you" he says making me smile.

"I feel special" I say sarcastically.

"You're more then special" he says as his hand cupped my face.

"You're a real charmer behind closed doors, aren't you?" I laughed.

"Trust me, you haven't seen me properly behind closed doors" he winked which made butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"Mhm will I ever see that Shawn?" I asked.

"I'm dying to show you" he smirks and I lightly hit his arm.

"You're something different, more different then I expected" I say and he grinned.

"So are you not going to tell the guys anything that we're doing?" I asked as my fingers brushed through his hair again.

"What exactly are we doing?" He grins.

"I actually don't know" I admitted truthfully.

"Let's keep it like that for now and away from the guys" he says and I nodded respecting his wishes.

Before we could say anything else he placed his lips on mine. His soft kiss began deepening quickly, my arms were around his neck and his resting on my face. We broke away for a breath and I let out a laugh as he rested his forehead on mine.

"I like whatever this is" I say and he grinned as he went to place another kiss however a knock made us stop.

"Elle? Can I come in?" I heard Cole and Lance outside. Shawn and I froze looking at each other.

"No! I'm naked! I'm just changing" I exclaimed.

"You're going to be naked real soon" Shawn whispered and I put my hand over his mouth.

"Um- okay- meet us downstairs we're starting Game of Thrones, we're going down there" Lance says.

"I'll be there" I shout before I heard them walk away.

"I need to go now and watch Game of Thrones with them" I say.

"Forget them and stay here" he says and I sighed.

"They're going to start the episode with out me" I say and he groans.

"I guess it's the end of our time today" he says and I frowned with a nod.

We both got off my bed and walked out together and he sighed. "Shawn" I called and he nodded.

I threw my arms around his neck pulling his head down and placing a kiss to his lips, his hands rested on my hips before we broke away.

"I'll see you at lunch later" I says and he smiled as he squeezed my hip and I giggled before running down the stairs.

I liked this Shawn, a lot...