36

My eyes opened to see my face squished into Shawn's armpit, he was holding me really tightly and I tried wriggling out of his hold.

How did we even end up like this?

"Shawn?" I whispered and he didn't make any noise or flinch.

"Shawn" I said a little louder while trying to get out of his hold.

"Shawn!" I then yelled making him jump as his arms let me go.

"What the fuck?" He groaned as I sat up rubbing my eyes.

"You squished me into your sweaty armpit" I say.

"I'm sorry come back here" he says pulling me down by my arm not even giving me a chance to respond. I crashed back into him and I let out a yawn before snuggling up to him again.

"How did you sleep?" He asks with his hand rubbing my arm as he kissed my head.

"Better then I thought" I say truthfully and he nodded as he hugged me.

The door bursted open with Lance wacking a steel pan making so much noise. Shawn and I both jumped and covered our ears until he stopped.

"What the fuck?" Shawn screamed rubbing his eyes.

"It's almost lunch time, what's the hold up?" He asks.

"We were sleeping" Shawn says and Lance rolled his eyes.

"Sure" He says as he winked multiple times.

"Ow-fuck-shit" he exclaimed as he rubbed his eye.

"I almost got my eye-lid stuck winking" he laughed and I let out a chuckle too.

Oh Lance. I shook my head before I stretched my arms.

"Cole has lunch ready so make your way to the kitchen" he says before leaving our room slamming the door making us jump once more.

"I swear I need to lock the door at night because they don't fucking understand privacy" he groaned in annoyance.

I kissed Shawn's cheek before slipping out of his bed and went to the bathroom. I cleaned up and woke myself up more by washing my face with cold water.

Shawn went to the bathroom after me and I took myself downstairs where Cole had some lunch ready for all of us. "I'm starving" I say as I took a seat started eating.

Shawn walked into the kitchen and he was in a terrible mood since Lance disturbed his sleep.

"There's some-"

"Shut up" Shawn snapped at Cole before he took a seat next to me.

Lunch was in complete silence, all we could hear was Shawn's inner anger about to explode.

He was banging the cutlery very harshly and kept yelling if anyone made noise.

Shawn stormed back into his room and I, of course went after him. He was stood in his room pacing back forth and I let out a laugh before I went up to him.

"I'm so angry, they're so annoying, ruined my fucking sleep and -"

"Shh" I say as I pressed a kiss to his lips which automatically made his stiff posture relax.

He pulled me into him and wrapped an arm around my waist before holding me. I placed my hand on his cheek as I continued kissing him. Before I pulled away and he smiled at me.

"You make me less angry" he says and I let out a laugh.

"Gee thanks" I say and he laughed.