47

*contains mild violence*
E L L E -

I've been extremely bored since Shawn and the boys had left, I hated this. The house was so quiet and the guards didn't even talk to me, that much.

All I did for the past day or so was eat, sleep, tv, eat, eat, nap, eat, tv, eat, eat and sleep.

I hated this it was just so boring being here by myself. Isabella and Eva were thankfully coming to tonight because they had been busy yesterday.

But right now I need to talk to Shawn because I missed him so much. I made my way downstairs and into the locked security room where Mike, the guard was asleep.

"Mike" I whispered and he literally jumped hitting his head.

"Yes Miss?" He turned to me.

"Can I borrow your phone to call Shawn?" I asked and he nodded unlocking his phone and then handing me his phone before closing his eyes again.

I walked out of the security room and called Shawn. I waited as it rang a few times.

"What the fuck do you want?" Shawn's voice snapped as he answered.

"Well hello to you too" I laughed.

"Baby? I'm sorry I mean hi" he says and I giggled.

"That was mean. I hope you don't always be that mean to him" I say.

"N-never of course not" he scoffed.

"Mhm" I hummed.

"What's up? Are you missing me?" He asks.

"Yes, I miss you a lot"

"I miss you too. My sleep last night was horrible without you" he sighs.

"The house is so empty and quiet. It's so boring, this is why I need a pet" I say and he chuckled.

"I see where you're coming from but you're still not getting one baby" he says and I groaned.

"Why are you so mean towards animals?" I huffed.

"Elle, please can we not start this again. Come on, are Isabella or Eva going to come over?" He asks changing the subject.

"Yeah they're coming over tonight" I say.

"That's great! You girls can enjoy yourselves and do whatever. I'll ask the guards to get you guys some pizza" he says.

"What wrong? You're gone quiet now" he says and I sighed.

"Nothing, I just miss you and want you to come back home" I say.

"I'll be home before you know it. Okay?" He says.

"Okay"

"I love you princess but I need to go now" he says.

"Okay I love you too" I say as I made a kiss noise into the phone and he chuckled before hanging up.

Right now I need to go shower and change bride the girls got here...
__

S H A W N -
The room was dark, cold and quiet. The sounds of Ashton's screams was all you could hear.

The pain.

The cries.

The merciless begging.

I heard all of it and seen all of it, there was no way I letting a man like him off.

He deserved to die a painful death. Especially, after touching Elle. The thought just drove me mad but finally I had him.

I had him powerless, crying, begging and afraid. All right in front of me just before my very own eyes.

Finally everything was going to end.

Ashton was on the floor before and I wasted no time swinging my leg with a powerful kick into the ribs. The sound of his ribs cracking made me proud, I bent down and yanked Ashton by the collar.

His almost lifeless eyes looking into mine. "This is revenge for taking my fathers life" I spat as I let go of his collar and he collapsed back on the ground.

He tried getting up to fight however I swinged at him again causing his now weak body to collide into the wall, once he hit the wall his body dropped to the ground.

I harshly grabbed him by the collar again with all my anger boiling and fuming within.

"And this is for touching my girlfriend and any other women" I spat as my big balled up fist connected with his nose. His nose twisted gruesomely but I gave him no time to recover as my fist collided with his nose again. Blood pouring from his nose as his head flopped back.

That didn't stop a smirk from growing on his fucking lips. "She enjoyed it though, better then you probably will ever be" he says from his dried throat.

My anger boiling through the roof as my chest heaved in anger. "I'm going to make sure you can't talk after this" I grunted before forcefully hitting his jaw. The impact knocked a couple of his teeth out and let blood spill down his chin.

After beating and torturing him right down to the bone I dropped his body to the ground. Blood spilling out of his mouth as he choked and coughed it up. His face battered and bruised making him unrecognisable.

I took out the lighter in my hand and dropped it to the ground. I walked out of the barren and abandoned building as the fire started.

Fire was the way we ended everyone since the gangs name was Ignite which is like to start a fire. So we ended our fights and battles with fire just to sign that the members of Ignite were there.

But this battle, the Rampages were defeated by Ignite after a solid twenty-six years.

No heir left to take the place as the leader of the Rampages.

This was the end finally, we were free from this battle...
*
*
*
A/N: just to clarify I'm not a psychopath. How is everyone doing?