74

A/N: 247+ notifications of death threats, offers and crying. Here's the part y'all are waiting for.

Y'all literally make me laugh! ily.
*

"I need some breakfast" I whined as my eyes opened to see Shawn's sleeping face.

We barely got any sleep last night. I couldn't sleep with heavy thoughts and yesterday's event replaying in my head. It was horrifying.

"Shawn" I say poking his cheek repeatedly making his eyes scrunch up.

"I'm hungryyyy" I sang out again and he groaned pushing my hand away from his face.

"Shawn I'm hungry!" I state again and he let out a sigh before opening his sleepy eyes.

"Lets go and get you some breakfast then" he yawns.

"But can you cuddle me for a little bit" I say and he sighed before shuffling close and holding me.

Only after five minutes of cuddling Shawn fell asleep and started snoring again which made me poke his face again and again and again.

"Don't go back to sleep" I say and he groaned before opening his eyes again.

"Get up, lets go have some breakfast" he says and I let out a yawn.

"Maybe we should go out for breakfast and take Cole with us, just to cheer him up" I say and Shawn agreed.

"I'll go and get him up, you get ready" he says and I nodded.

Shawn and I got ready after he woke Cole up. All three of us were ready to go out for breakfast.

Maybe it would help cheer Cole up in the slightest. I was so upset seeing Cole like this. His eyes were red and he looked like he barely got any sleep. He wasn't even talking just silently getting ready.

"Ready-"

Shawn was cut off as we head a loud thud coming from the kitchen making us look at each other. Cole's head shot up and he looked at Shawn who looked at him.

"Shh you guys stay here" Cole says as he pulled out his gun and walked in the direction of the kitchen.

Shawn just stood beside me as we both watched Cole go into the kitchen.

Suddenly, Cole let out an ear-piercing scream making Shawn and I jump. And followed by Cole's scream, was another very familiar one.

"I'm going crazy!" Cole yelled as he slammed the kitchen door shut.

"What was that?" Shawn exclaimed.

"I saw Lance. He's sitting in there eating crackers!" Cole yells.

"I'm going crazy! He can't be in there" Cole exclaimed and I looked at Shawn.

"I heard another scream though" I added.

"Let's all just have a look, so you can tell me if I'm crazy or not" Cole says tugging my arm making me grab a hold of Shawn's.

All three of us quietly shuffled to the door and Shawn looked at Cole and I before he opened the kitchen door.

Cole let out another scream making me almost dead. Shawn slapped his hand over Cole's mouth as we looked ahead of us.

Lance.

Was sat as the counter eating crackers.

What the fuck is going on?

"I'm going crazy too because I can see him" I say as I looked up at Shawn.