32

(The same day but Elle's p.o.v)

E L L E -

The last two weeks have been a nightmare, I have really hated my time here.

Ashton is such a psycho, I was extremely terrified of him hence why I've obeyed everything he said.

If I didn't listen to him it would be extremely tortuous punishments.

He would leave me starving, locked up in the cells, beat me in front of everyone. It was a nightmare and he would touch me without consent almost everyday and there was nothing I could do. If I tried fighting back all he would do was drug me and then take advantage of me.

There was no way out of here and Shawn still hasn't made it to save me.

Will he even come back for me?

I was sat locked up in this cold and small room, the bed was hard like stone and the window was very small. There was no way I could fit through it, my hand barely went through it.

In the mornings I would be locked up here and and at night Ashton would collect me and take me to his room.

I sat on the bed crossing my legs as I stared out of the window. Tears streaming down my cheeks as I could feel the pain of fear eating me alive inside.

I don't how my life suddenly changed this drastically, I knew something like this would come one day but not like this.

I wanted nothing more then to be back home with Shawn and the boys. They were just strangers months ago, yet now they feel like I've known them forever.

I let out a sigh before the door bursted open slamming the wall harshly from the impact. I jumped slightly before turning around to see Ashton, just seeing his face made me want to rip my eyeballs out.

"My beautiful Elle" he smiled and I internally cringed as he sat beside me.

"We're going to be have some guests tonight, so I want you on your best behaviour" he cooed and I just stared at the floor as he spoke.

"You're going to be a good girl, aren't you?" He asks as his fingers stroked my hair.

"I said you're going to be a good girl, aren't you?" He says in a more condescending tone and I just meekly nodded.

"That right. And when these guests come tonight you will not speak to them and you will not look at them once because if you do, you know your punishments. Do you understand?" He asks and I nodded again.

"Right then my love, I will call you in a little while" he says kissing me and I jerked my head back but he held it forcefully.

He stood up and left the room before I was left alone in the cold just waiting before I was told to go downstairs.

It felt like almost hours before I was escorted downstairs by Ashton's personal bodyguard Mike, he took me down and I stood by the door waiting for Ashton to call me.

"You have no power over me! And you won't ever!" I heard a loud piecing scream of a familiar voice.

Shawn.

He was here, they've captured him. Oh God, they're going to kill him.

We're all going down now, Ashton's going to win. He's got all of us.

"Correction. I do have power over you" Ashton laughed.

"Or should I remind you?" He cackled.