6

"What the fuck happened?" Shawn exclaimed at the sight of them.

"Ashton's men came a day early and attacked us both on the way out of our training" Lance says as he was put down on the couch.

"But of course you didn't answer the fucking phone to even know that you could have came or sent someone for us. We ran almost a mile in this state" Cole yelled in frustration and anger.

Shawn's jaw clenched in anger and his fists were balled up beside him. They all were extremely angry and I could feel it radiating from the risen tension in the room.

"They were supposed to be in tomorrow" Shawn grits.

"Well they fucking weren't and knew where we were so they attacked us because we had no weapons or back up" Lance spat back.

"Maybe if you answered your fucking phone we would have had back up" Cole says and Shawn groaned.

"I didn't know this was going to happen!" He yelled.

"Well if you answered the fucking call maybe you would know" Lance said as he held a napkin to busted up lip, the comment on made Shawn angrier.

"Fucking bitches" he spat.

"I'm going to go and find those two fuckers" Shawn says and Cole rolled his eyes.

Shawn turned around and looked at me with the angriest expression which only made me gulp. His eyes intently looking into my eyes and a face that made it look like he wanted to kill me.

All he did was curse under his breath and he pushed past me. He hit my shoulder with his as he was walking past, with so much force I stumbled slightly. I steadied myself as I place my hand on my shoulder rubbing it slightly.

"He's just being a dick" Lance says and the two men had just witnessed Shawn hitting my shoulder.

"Maybe we should get the two of you cleaned up because you look terrible" I say and they tried to nod.

Lance and Cole were being tended to by one of the guards who was medically trained for all of this. I was impressed they didn't even scream from the bullet wounds and the cuts on their skin with blood oozing out. I cringed at the sight of their open wounds that were being treated.

"You guys should rest because you're going to need it. But if you need anything I'll help you guys" I say and they thanked me before they went to bed to take rest.

However there was a bloody mess left in the kitchen, a literal bloody mess and no one was going to clean it but me.

After the kitchen was cleaned throughly, I took myself upstairs and into the secret library Shawn had showed me earlier. I went and my fingers touched all of the books as I skimmed through the shelves.

Once I settled on a book, I grabbed a pillow from the couch and sat down hidden in the very corner on the floor. Sitting there just reminded me a lot of the times I used to sit in the library my father had at home when I was younger.

"Elle?" I heard and my head shot up to see Shawn standing there.

My head was buried into the book I was reading that I didn't even hear the door open.

"Yeah?" I answered as I teared my gaze away from his looking back down. He sighed and dropped down beside me.

I shuffled slightly which only made him shuffle closer to me and I suspiciously looked up at him. "I didn't mean to push you out of the way earlier" he confess.