51

"You all knew?" she asks as more tears sprung from her eyes and her lips quivered.

Her big blue eyes looking at me deeply with sadness, I hated seeing her like it hurt me a lot.

"They all knew about it but didn't once tell you" Natalie said with amusement in her voice.

"Take her away" I spat angrily at the guard who dragged Natalie away.

"Elle-"

"It's Elaina to you all" She spat as she crossed her arms.

Okay she's really pissed off.

"I know we should have told you" I sighed.

"You damn right should have told me" she yells.

"Is your dad alive too? Did you even kill Ashton? What other secrets do I not know!" She exclaims angrily.

"Can you calm down-"

"Calm down! Are you telling me to calm!" She snapped and I took a deep breath.

That was a bad move.

"How long did you know? I talked about my dad so many times to you and you didn't even say anything to me?" She says as she wiped her eyes but more tears we spilling down her cheeks.

"I only just found out" I say as I took a step closer to her but she stepped away.

"Wait-"

"Was that when you all were fighting with each other?" She asks and I nodded.

"We wanted to tell you but Shawn wouldn't let us" Cole says as he glared at me because he was right.

Now everyone would be mad at me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asks in a fragile voice.

"Let's go talk in my office" I say and she sighs.

"We're sorry Elle" both Lance and Cole day but she ignored them and walked up to my office.

"Look what you fucking did, asshole" Lance yelled at me.

They were both angry at me and I understood.

I followed behind Elle and went into my office. She was already sat in one of the chairs with her arms crossed.

I sat down in the chair next to her instead of my one. I took her hand and held it, she didn't look at me but had tears spilling out of her eyes.

"Please look at me baby, don't cry. I'm sorry" I say as I placed my hand on her cheek and wiped away her tears. I took a deep breath before I could explain it.

"A few days before that party, I got a call from someone saying that your dad was alive. I didn't believe it at all until I spoke to him myself" I say and she looked up at me.

"I asked him what was going on because I was absolutely livid. The truth is he's been held hostage for the last six years by Roberto, the man who threw the party" I explained.

"But why?" She exclaims.

"Because Roberto had a son and he wanted you to marry his son. Your dad obviously refused because you were only 14. He wanted his son to marry you so that his mafia army could expand and he would have more power. He's already the most powerful but he wanted more power and they needed heirs for their gang"

"Oh my God" she says as her eyes widen.

"Your dad said no which made him extremely mad. They staged you're dad's death but have kept him hostage. However, Roberto's son died a few months after"