9

"Good morning" I announced making my presence aware as I walked into the kitchen. They all murmured a good morning while I went to make some cereal.

I sat down opposite Shawn but beside Lance as I started eating my breakfast. Lance looked at me while I was eating my breakfast and I looked up at him. "Hi" I smiled and he laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked and he shook his head.

"You're just so cute" he says and I giggled as I rested my head on his arm. Shawn's hand clenched around his mug and his eyes intently staring at the both of us. I sat back up and continued having my cereal.

"What's making you so annoyed Shawn?" Lance teased him and he rolled his eyes.

"Shut the fuck up" he spat.

"Don't be rude" I say as I nudged him with my foot under the table and he looked up at me. His eyes softened for a second before he glared at Lance who was laughing beside me.

Shawn checked his phone and everything was quiet before he spoke again. "The shipments being delayed its going to be here tomorrow and I need you or Lance to go and pick it up" Shawn says to Cole and Lance while we were having breakfast.

"We will both go to collect it tomorrow" Lance says and Shawn nodded.

"I have a meeting to go to at the headquarters tomorrow and today I need to finalise somethings, who's going to stay with Elle?" Shawn asks.

"I'll stay" Lance volunteers and Shawn nodded and just then his phone beeped.

"Shit-" he cursed which made Lance, Cole and I look up in worry.

"Ashton's fucking group have raided the headquarters" Shawn says angrily.

"What!" Both Cole and Lance exclaim at once as they stood up from their stools.

"Fuck- yes we're coming!" Shawn screamed angrily into the phone before harshly slamming it down.

"The shipment of weapons is coming tomorrow and now they've fucking raided our headquarters" Shawn screamed so loudly that I jump slightly in fear. I kept my eyes down as the tension raised in the room.

"How did they even? The headquarters is so secure there is no way of getting in" Cole says and Shawn sighed angrily.

"I don't even fucking know! But it had to be an insider or a mole otherwise they wouldn't have been able to attack" Shawn growls angrily.

"Joe said six of the men have been injured so far and I'm sure it's going to be worse once I go down there" Shawn says and Lance sighed.

"This is fucking crazy! The shipment is freaking coming tomorrow and we have no new weapons" Cole says and Shawn's fists clenched.

"I know but we're going to have to brace ourselves and get whatever is available from the weapon room for now and hopefully they've fled" Shawn orders them and they nodded.

"Get your clothes on and weapons attached. We're leaving in ten while I sort out the guards here keeping Elle inside" Shawn orders and they nodded as they all disappeared.

I finished my breakfast and walked out of the kitchen to understand what I would be doing. They all were rushing in and out carrying various weapons the guards from the outside came in helping too.

"Shawn?" I asked as I steeped in front of him and placed my hand on his chest to stop pacing away.

"You're going to stay here in full care of the guards, you're not leaving this place anyway. We will be back once I finish all these fucking people" he says and I nodded.