79

My eyes opened to a crying baby. I let out a loud yawn before rubbing my eyes and slowly lifting myself off the bed.

To say I gave birth, I wasn't feeling much pain in all honesty. The nurses did say that the medication would wear off soon and I would feel pain maybe tomorrow.

My heart melted at the sight of my crying baby. He was so small and adorable.

I slowly lifted him out and held in my arms as I swayed trying to calm him down. "Hi my baby, what's making you so upset?" I cooed as I hushed the baby in my arms.

"Are you sad because you haven't seen daddy yet?" I whispered before placing a kiss on his little rosy cheeks.

I stared at him and I couldn't believe the resemblance he had to Shawn. He looked exactly like Shawn which was so adorable. "You look exactly like your daddy" I smiled.

"Now let's go find him because he passed out from the shock you gave him" I say and I held him tightly and then made my way out of the room.

The nurses told me that Shawn was put in the room next to me recovering from him passing out earlier.

I opened the door seeing Shawn drinking some water while sitting up in his bed. The nurse was checking him making sure everything was okay.

"Hey" I smiled and Shawn turned his head towards me giving me a smile before his eyes landed on the baby swaddled in my arms.

"How are you feeling?" I asked as I walked closer to his bed.

"I'm okay- but I should be asking you that" he says and I let out a chuckle.

"Seems like your the one that gave birth" I say and he rolled his eyes.

"How did you even pass out? One minute you were holding my hand and then next you were on the floor" I laughed as the nurse made her way out of the room.

"It was the shock of seeing a tiny head come out of your hairy vagina" he says and I gasped.

"Well fuck you bitch, I want to see you push a baby out of you" I spat.

"I'm kidding babe! I love you and your hairy vagina" he says.

"That's gross" I say.

"I was trying to be romantic" he says.

"You could say anything else but you choose hairy vagina" I say.

"Anyway here is you little baby" I say as went closer and Shawn moved closer and stared at the little baby in my arms.

Shawn quietly observed the baby before looking at me. "He's so small" Shawn says and I nodded.

"And super cute, he looks exactly like you!" I beamed and Shawn smiled.

"I actually can't believe it, he's real" Shawn says and I let out a laugh.

"This is so- so-"

"Surreal" I added.

"I was going to say weird but surreal works" he says and I shook my head.

"Do you want to hold him?" I asked and Shawn immediately shook his head.

"Why not?" I asked.

"He's too small" He says.

"The worst excuse ever, I know you're scared" I say.

"I'm not scared, he's just too tiny" he defends.

"Shawn just hold him, it's your own child. And I'll be here" I say and he let out a deep breath.