Chapter 2

"Hey Isabella! What are you gifting Noah? Did your plans workout?", I asked out of the blue.

She scrunched her nose and opened her mouth just to close it again leaving me to wonder about what she was hiding.

Suddenly Benjamin, Noah's best friend answered, "Actually Mia, the thing is Isabella couldn't work out on the thing which she had previously decided, that was taking Noah for a trip to Miami. She is falling short on the money. So instead she has decided to rent a penthouse for a few days at the countryside and spend some good time with him."

That's a pretty good plan I screamed, not able to contain within myself all the excitement that jumped on the mere thought of the numerous stories that Isabella would tell us about the things which happened there.

Not soon before the limo halted with a jerk. To our left was the famous pub of Manhattan  and the teens lunging towards each other while standing in the queue.

Luckily we had the VIP passes and I thanked myself for making one for all of us the previous month.

Soon we were surrounded by people soaked in sweat, dancing their hearts out to the loud pop music played by the DJ, some makeout sessions running on the red couches in the corner, the blinding DJ lights and also some drunk badass boys trying to please girls for a one night stand.

We quickly took our seats and waited for Noah to arrive. Soon he arrived in his 'not so nerdy' look. A blue tee with a white leather jacket paired with white sneakers.

On seeing him Isabella pushed us aside and ran towards him hugging him tightly and whispering a 'Happy Birthday' in his ear. Noah responded with the same enthusiasm and placed a peck on her lips.

Soon my eyes averted to the medium heighted human besides Noah. He was thin and had dark brown hair. His eyes perfectly matched the blue colour of mine.

He was wearing a grey t-shirt matched with a denim jacket and a blue scarf around his neck. He was noticing everyone when suddenly his eyes darted on me and heck, from thereafter my life changed .

He quickly exchanged a few hello's with everyone and soon he was standing in front of me.

I was staring at him like a maniac and was pulled out of my chain of thoughts which kept overruling my mind when Emily coughed in my ears to catch my notice.

I was shivering with nervousness and couldn't analyse what the fuck was wrong with me and why was I behaving like this.

I was the one who used to make people nervous with all my weird questions and today this boy whom I barely knew, made me this anxious without even speaking a word.

I noticed that he pulled out a hand and without giving a thought I reverted back with the same. After introducing ourselves we took our seats.

He was sitting next to Noah and I, as usual was sticking to my bestfriend. We all exchanged a few words just when the waiter arrived with the cake.

After cutting the cake and handing Noah his gifts we decided to give the couple some privacy and excused ourselves for some drinks and to get in sync with the music.

During the entire time I caught Liam noticing me and then quickly averting his eyes when they met mine. I went towards the bar to get some vodka when suddenly I felt a hand tapping on my shoulder.

I immediately turned behind to find that it was Liam. I let out a sigh to see somone familiar.

Then we took a seat near the bar and watched people getting all cozy on the dance floor. Suddenly out of the blue, he asked me if I wanted to dance.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! As promised I updated today. I hope you'll like the new character Liam❤ What do you think will be in the coming chapters? Any guesses?👀 Do comment if you like the chapter as it means alot to me. The next update will be on Thursday. Also don't forget to vote. Your support is always appreciated. Bubye!!