Chapter 19

After spending some quality time together we decided to head back to James's place.

When we reached there everyone was still asleep. Even we decided to get some sleep as Thanksgiving was this week and all of us had decided to go for some shopping the next day.

I went into the room as I wasn't comfortable sleeping on the couches downstairs.

The next day when my eyes opened I could feel a hand around my waist. I quickly snapped to see it was James. I sighed in relief.

After we all got ready we decided to go to the nearby mall to get all the things we required.

The boys headed to the gents section while we headed to shop for us. After two hours we all met at the cafetaria to grab some food.

I was fuck hungry after all the vigorous shopping in the past 2 hours. I ordered myself a chicken burger with fries and some coke.

After eating the entire meal I was somehow feeling better.

We all decided to head back at my place for the night as tomorrow was school and we didn't want to waste more time.

After reaching my place I took the girls to my room and handed them some comfortable clothes.

After getting changed we all went downstairs to check on the boys. I was dressed in a blue umbrella printed shorts and a white tee.

I went to James and comforted myself in his lap.

I could see Liam glaring at me but I was seriously least concerned. I wanted to sleep but I wasn't able to.

I was tired as hell but sleep was not ready to take over me. Everyone was already asleep in the rooms that I alotted to them.

I was in my room with James. I went down to get myself some water. It was midnight.

As soon as I reached downstairs I could hear some one approaching from behind. I turned around to see it was Liam.

He asked me, "Not able to sleep?" I fidgeted with my fingers before replying, "No...Wanted to get some water. Do you need anything?"

He shoved his hands in his pockets and replied, "I think water will do. Can we sit and chat for a while?"

I was unsure of what to say but I replied in the affirmative. After getting some water for the both of us, we went on the couches.

Liam then asked me, "Mia, where is the rest of your family?" I sat there looking at him.

I just stared at him for a while before he snapped his fingers in front of me and shook me from my daydreaming.

Water droplets formed on my head as I remembered the incident of how I lost my father.

I was suddenly getting all nervous and Liam noticed this.

I felt his hand holding mine and his next words made me chill a little.

''It's okay Mia, if you are not comfortable to share this right now." Then we started talking about random things and the time flew so quickly that before we even knew it was 4:00 a.m.

I yawned and Liam suggested that we should sleep as we both had college the next day.

The next day was pretty normal at college as it was Monday with our sports lecture tiring us all.

After college we all decided to head back home as we weren't in the mood for hanging out.

After reaching home I was chilling in my room with my headphones on and reading my favourite Romeo Juliet love story.

I loved the way Shakespeare wrote. The entire scene played in front of my eyes as if I was there to witness it all.

After some time my phone started ringing. I rolled over the bed to see it was Liam.

I answered quickly.

Me : Hey buddy!
Liam : Hey Mia. I was getting pretty bored. Can we hangout?
Me : I am too tired to even step out of the house. Can you come over?
Liam : Yeah sure. Are you hungry? I will bring some takeovers as well.
Me : Yeah no problem. See you soon.
Liam : Bye babe.

I pulled myself off the bed and went to the kitchen to prepare some cheese popcorn.

As I was getting done with them, the door bell rang. I went over and welcomed Liam with beers and pizza.

Grabbing the popcorn bowl we went upstairs in my room.

We decided to watch 'The shining' movie on netflix which is considered as one of the scariest movies of all time.

And frankly speaking, I am not that big fan of horror movies, they scare the shit out of me but I just don't know why I agreed.

We sat on the floor with pizza boxes, beers and popcorn bowls. Liam set the curtains to make the movie more thrilling.

I was scared as hell but I tried to be all okay in front of Liam. But it was not long when he got to know this.

There was this one scene going in the movie, I had my eyes on the screen with my mouth open, when Liam shook me suddenly screaming loudly.

Because of this the bowl of popcorn fell from my hand causing the popcorn to be all over the room.

I was so angry that I stood up and started beating him. He stood up and ran in the room while I followed him.

He went on the bed and while I was running, I twisted my leg by mistakely and fell on the bed in his arms.

I was facing him, our faces inches apart, his arms over my waist and my hands touching his chest.

We laid there for I don't know how long until I realized how awkward it was getting.

I quickly got up from the bed and started picking the popcorns lying on the floor. He helped me with the same.

Once we were done, he asked me if we could go on the terrace of the bungalow.

I answered him in the affirmative but warned him of the cold outside. He took his overcoat and got ready while I took mine.

We went upstairs to the terrace. It was getting dark. The wind was blowing too harshly.

I got red at once as soon as the wind touched my skin. Liam noticed me getting cold and quickly he pulled me closer to him.

We sat on the tables on the terrace with me so close to him. I was really enjoying this moment.

I laid my head on his chest while we sat there noticing the streets of Manhattan and watched the sky.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello guys! So here is my next update. Personally speaking, I love this update because everything will start from here. The intense love story and all the heartbreaks and jealousy and a whirlpool of feelings. This is just the beginning. Stick to the updates to know more. My next update will be on Friday. Till then, bubye❤