Chapter 31

This chapter contains 18+ content. Do not read this chapter if you are not comfortable reading intimate scenes. Thankyou!

Liam's POV :

I removed all my clothes and stepped into the bathroom. As soon as I entered the bathroom I couldn't believe my eyes to what I saw next.

The bathroom was decorated by scented candles. I was welcomed by the scent of some lemon and rosemary and I assumed that it were the essential oils poured into the jacuzzi.

I looked at myself one more time in the mirror of the bathroom. I was somewhere nervous that Mia was going to see me this way.

Will she like me? I was brought out from my thoughts when she called me.

"Are you planning to just stand there the entire day looking so sexy or you planning to step in here", she said naughtily while her fingers were curling strands of her hair. I just smiled at her.

As soon as I entered the Jacuzzi making myself comfortable and calm Mia fidgeted with her cell phone and suddenly there was music playing in the bathroom. I looked around myself and she smiled looking at my attempt to find the source of music.

''It is coming from the bathroom itself. We have a music player installed here as I like to bath with music on'', she said normally. We were both resting on our sides of the tub looking at each other, still feeling uneasy.

Then, the song, 'All of me' was playing on the music system. It just made the surroundings too cozy and romantic and the lemon fragrance was just adding to the already intimate environment.

She was making me hungry for her when she started seducing me by being a tease. She was talking dirty to me about how she wanted things to be done to her while sprinkling water on her cleavage.

She bit her lips while talking because she knew this would make me mad for her. I crawled on my knees to go to her side and she did the same.

We were both in the center of the tub now. She was hesitant as she leaned into me and placed her lips on my collarbones, yet she didn't kiss me instead moved her lips onto my neck.

She was driving me absolutely insane. Why couldn't she just kiss me?

I knew she was playing the game of making me want her. I was exploring her body with my arms making her shiver under my touch.

She pulled me to her side. Now I was facing her back while her head rested on my chest.

She poured some wine for the both of us. "Should I consider this our first official date?", I asked her, a smile plastered on my face.

She faced me, now sitting on her knees. "Well, it has to be one", she said while raising her glass and further continuing, "Cheers to our first date."

I cheered for the same. While sipping the wine our eyes were fixed on each other.

Finally she broke the silence with her sweet voice. "You were nervous before coming into the jacuzzi, weren't you?", she said while raising one of her eyebrows. I was actually surprised on how did she figure this out and she read my thoughts again.

"I figured it out because of the look that is so evident on your face." She then kept the wine glass on the ground outside the jacuzzi while she cupped my face, our faces just inches apart.

"You know Liam, you are just too perfect to even exist. And you are just too perfect to be with me. And yes you are beautiful both inside and out", with that she leaned forward and placed a kiss on my lips. She took a second to notice me smiling before crashing on my lips again.