Chapter 5

After reading the message I immediately pushed myself off the bed and nervously fidgeted with my mobile.

Seeing this both my girlfriends were a little worried. The silence in the room was interrupted when Emily said, "Are you okay Mia? You are acting really weird from the moment you saw him."

I knew what she meant and I was really disturbed as to what was happening and why his presence made me so nervous.

I pulled on my phone and showed them the message from Liam. It read -

Liam:
Hey, beautiful. Liam this side.
Would you mind grabbing a cup of coffee tomorrow with me after school?

After reading this message the room again turned into pure silence and this was actually troubling me more.

However I tried to put things back to normal by assuring my girlfriends that I will make sure that we just be friends.

I wanted to sound sure in front of them and I am sure I did because they nodded confidently at my words but I knew that this would be difficult as I was out of control the moment I saw him.

I replied to Liam's Message.

Me :
Sure. By the way where did you get my number from?

Seconds later he replied again -

Liam :
It wasn't that difficult actually. I told Noah that I was thinking to be friends with you. So he forwarded me your number. I hope that is not an issue.

Me :
No...No it isn't. Anyways meet you tomorrow after school. Bubye.

Liam :
Goodnight babe. Meet you soon.

After this small chat with Liam my mind wasn't ready to get me some sleep.

I was aimlessly watching the stars while standing on the balcony. Both Isabella and Emily were surrounded in deep slumber.

When suddenly my phone rang and it was a call from my other half, Lily. I quickly took the call even before the second ring, and I was relaxed to hear her voice.

Lily : Hey babe.
Me : Hey Lily.
Lily : I got your voicemail regarding that you wanted to talk about something important.
Me : Umm...actually yes. But I dont know how to start.
Lily : You can open your heart out Mia. I am here listening to whatever bothers you.
Me : I know that Lily and I am thankful for that. So the thing is I met a guy named Liam today in Noah's birthday party. He is new in town. We danced together but the vibes I am getting from him are just so different. I never felt something like that for anyone except James. And this is what is causing me trouble.
Lily : Wait a second. You'll just danced right? Did you kiss him during that?
Me : No Lily. I know whatever I am saying doesn't make sense but trust me with him, it is something different. He asked me for a coffee after reaching home via text. What should I reply?
Lily : A no obviously. You should not forget that you are dating James and he is your high school sweetheart. Don't get yourself in trouble when you know that this is leading you somewhere where you are not supposed to go.
Me : Lily...Should I talk to James about it?
Lily : Heck no Mia. Don't do this until need comes. You will just worry him for no use. Give yourself some time and I am sure things will be back to normal.
Me : Thanks love...Talk to you later.
Lily : Always there babe. Bye!

After getting off the phone call I decided for myself that I will go for a coffee with him tomorrow but after that I won't be meeting Liam anytime without my group.

Soon I felt my head heavy and before I even realized I was lying on the bed with my two girlfriends in deep sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I hope you'll are enjoying my book. The next update will be on Saturday. Till then don't forget to vote. I love you all❤ Thanks for supporting me! Bubye😘