Chapter 9

During the car drive back to home, Liam asked me if I remembered that he wanted to ask me something.

I replied with a nod. He further continued, "Mia, are you dating someone?"

I gulped my saliva not knowing how to react. But I knew I had to tell him the truth. Maybe then he would stop all this.

I opened my mouth to answer and all I could say was a yes. I further added not wanting to sound rude, "Ye...Yess. I am dating James since 2 years."

I could see his reaction change. His eyes suddenly shifted towards my face and I could see his face turn pale.

I think he realized that I saw him getting all nervous and so he quickly passed me a smile and further asked me, "Is he in your school?"

I replied with a nod and with that I saw his fingers turning into a fist. The rest of the car drive was silent but this time it was uncomfortable and deafening.

After the long silence he finally spoke up, "Where should I drop you?"

I replied, "The last bungalow on the Houston street." After I completed my sentence he drove his car in full speed and soon we reached my place.

I quickly opened the door and jumped out of the car. He walked towards my side and before I even realized he was hugging me tightly.

I hugged him back but not with the same intensity. After a second he pulled back and said, "I really enjoyed today. Things are different when I am with you."

I wanted to say something but again he said, "I don't expect a reply Mia. It's okay. Bubye." With that he got into his car and drove down the streets.

I looked at my house and breathed in relief. I noticed that my mom's Lamborgini wasn't in the parking lot and that meant that I was alone at my place.

My dad passed away when I was 8 years old. After that it was always my mom and I.

I entered into our white marble bungalow with a huge diamond chandelier hanging above. There was a sapphire coloured sofa and a white dining table placed just in the corner.

I quickly took huge steps and started climbing the stairs to reach my room. My room was also cream coloured with a giant size bed placed along the wall.

On the walls were pictures of my family, my two girlfriends and pictures of James and I.

I threw my bag on the floor and prepared a bath for myself. Once the water was warm enough I poured my favourite cherry and lemon fragrance in it and relaxed myself.

After about 20 minutes I decided to get comfortable in some loose clothes. Thereafter, I went over to my study table to complete my homework.

On completing my homework I felt I was hungry so I rushed towards the kitchen. I scanned through the refrigerator and found some leftovers of pizza and pasta.

I quickly mircrowaved them and took them to my room. Once I was full, I sprung on my bed to get some sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! So Mia finally got a chance to tell Liam that she is already dating James. How do you think will Liam react now? Will he stay away from Mia or confess her straightaway that he likes her? To know more, stay tuned. Also, do not forget to vote for this update and also for the previous one's if you haven't yet! My next update will be on Friday. Bubye fam❤