Chapter 13

After a small handshake and introducing themselves, Liam came forward to hug me. I quickly pulled out a hand instead for a handshake.

I could see a small smile form on his lips and I couldn't understand the reason.

He then turned towards Sophia who was checking out some guy in a red jacket near the drinks section till she noticed all of us sticking around.

He then said, "So guys by now you know her. This is Sophia Collins."

Emily fake coughed and asked, "Just a friend?" He blushed before winking at her and answering with a 'maybe'.

He then turned his gaze towards me as if to notice me. I pretended as if I was very much fine and faked a big smile.

But I knew I wasn't. It affected me and this confused me more.

After returning to my place, I went into my room to freshen up and put on my nightsuit.

I was just lying on my bed aimlessly staring at the ceiling until Liam called me. This time I answered it without making him wait much.

Liam : Hey beautiful! It seems as if you were waiting for me to call.
Me : Oh! How you wish that! You ain't that lucky Mr.
Liam : Someone is angry today?
Me : Why would I be angry? I am okay with you calling her on stage as your inspiration.

As soon as I realized what I just said, I felt small droplets of sweat forming on my forehead. But it was too late. I said it clear and straight.

Liam : Well, I never said that this is the reason but it is pretty sure now that this is the one.
Me : No... Actually...
Liam : (laughing) I can imagine how cute you must be looking right now with your cheeks getting all red.
Me : (blushed) I will call you later. Mom's calling. Bye.
Liam : Bye babe. Call soon.

After hanging up on the call, I was red with embarrassment. How could I say this straight to him?

What will he think about me now?  With that I pushed my head into one of the pillows hiding away my frustation.

Suddenly my phone rang, and I was internally hoping that it wasn't him. I was not ready to embarrass myself more.

After looking at the screen I was relieved to see it was Lily. I quickly picked up her call.

Me : Hey love!
Lily : Hie bae. I have some good news for you.
Me : You met someone and you are pregnant?
Lily : Geez Mia, not again. The thing is I am coming back for Thanksgiving.

I couldn't believe what I just heard. I was jumping like a lunatic and screaming on the top of my voice. After recovering back to my senses, I spoke again.

Me : Is this seriously happening? You told me that you won't be returning until the semester ends. Not even for Christmas and New Year.
Lily : I know Mia. But I am pretty much done with all my work here. So I can manage to come for the holidays. I will be returning after new Year's eve.
Me : Does everyone in our group know about this?
Lily : Nope you are the first one. I have my flight tomorrow in the morning from Chicago.
Me : I will inform everyone and we are coming to receive you at the airport. See you soon. Bubye!
Lily : Bye love. I miss you so much!

After keeping the call, I messaged about Lily's arrival on our group on whatsapp.

After just one second of posting it on the group I was jumped upon by  numerous replies including 'I'll kill you if you're joking'.

After explaining everything I switched off my phone and tried to get some sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! So as promised I am back with another update. Are you excited about Lily's arrival? Will Lily support Mia for her increasing feelings for Liam or will she tell her to stay away from him. Comment your opinions. Also do not forget to vote for my chapter. The next update will be on next Friday as usual. Till then keep reading! Happy weekend family❤