Chapter 23

I walked back home thinking over a million things. I didn't know how to handle all of this.

Should I first sort things out with James or should I go and apologize to Liam first? I was confused as to what should be done first.

I did not realize that I reached home until I met my group sitting outside on the porch enjoying champagne.

As soon as I reached, Lily came to me running and asked me if I was fine. My other two girlfriends followed her.

I dictated them the entire scenario and asked them for some help. They took me to the bedroom as we could sit there and talk properly.

Isabella was the first one to break the silence. She said, "Mia, I don't think you owe James an explanation. He has misunderstood you and he is not even ready to listen. You can explain things to those people who atleast try to understand you. I know that the situation in which you were described something else but he should have remained calm and asked you about what exactly happened. Can't he trust you even this much after dating for such a long time? Is this what he thinks about you?"

Then Emily added, "Babe, according to me you should talk to James once and tell him what exactly happened so that he can't blame you further for things that you haven't even done. After narrating everything if he still doesn't want to believe you then even you can move on in your life atleast with the satisfaction that you gave your best and it was him who couldn't trust you enough."

Lily then finally said, "Even I think Emily is correct. I know he accused you but then it isn't his fault completely so you definitely owe him an explanation. And Mia, as far as  Liam is concerned you need to apologize. He had your approval for sex but he was decent enough to maintain his distance. You have to understand one thing Mia. Liam is innocent but still he was treated like hell by you. And as much as I know you, your ego doesn't matter when it comes to relations. I know that being the good person you are, you will definitely go and apologize and trust me things will be fine. You have hurt him, no doubt but an apology can do anything better. Go and talk to the both of them before things go worse and you lose them. Because frankly regret is far more worse."

After that they hugged me good night and left me all by myself to analyze what exactly was to be done and how.

I laid on my bed with my favourite unicorn pillow in my hand . I stared  dumbly on the ceiling.

I so wanted this night to pass so that I could go and talk to them as soon as possible.

With each passing minute I could feel the guilt eating me up. I truly understood the phrase 'Absence makes the heart grow fonder'.

After I lost Liam and James I could literally feel how important they were to me and how attached I was to them.

The fear of losing them ate me up. I so wished to turn the clock round and pass this time which made me want to die.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I am so so sorry for the delay in this update. And also this update is small as compared to my previous one's. I just didn't want to start the next scene and end it in between. I promise to update on time henceforth. My next update will be on Monday. Till then do not forget to vote for my chapters and comment if you have any queries. Have a nice day fam!❤