Chapter 24

The next day I woke even without the help of an alarm. If it would have been a normal day trust me I would have been the happiest person on this earth.

If I would tell this to my girlfriends I am so sure they won't even believe me. I know that you might feel it a little exaggerated but this is me. A sleepy animal all year round.

I quickly got ready and made some eggs for me. After having my breakfast I took my car to Liam's place.

Yes you heard me right. So the plan was to go to Liam's place first, apologize to him and then to go to James's place with Liam so that we could make him believe that nothing happened that night between Liam and I.

After reaching his place, I was feeling too awkward as to come this early in the morning.

I was at his place for the very first time and that too for an apology. I know that I suck at times.

I was about to ring the doorbell when I noticed that the door was already open. I went inside without even knocking.

I was standing in awe of his place. It wasn't that grand but the interiors were beautiful.

On reaching the main hall I screamed his name aloud for around 5 times. On getting no response, anxiety struck me.

I made my way up the stairs to find his room. I assumed that he might be sleeping.

I saw a black door and then thinking it was his room I just stepped in. And trust me my heart broke at the sight I saw next.

It made me wanting to bang my head against the wall. I saw him sleeping with Sophia. Yes, the same Sophia, the red headed girl with short hair whom Liam mentioned as his inspiration the day at the concert.

I didn't know why but I could feel tears falling from my eyes. Suddenly my hand touched the vase on the table and it fell with a thud.

"Shit", was all I murmured. I quickly wept my tears. Both Liam and Sophia woke up with shocked expressions on their face.

Liam then asked moreover shouted, "Mia what are you doing here? Don't you have the courtesy to atleast knock the door? Should I teach you that you cannot just come into someone's room? This isn't a garden to just walk around. The next time you enter my or anyone's room for that sake, please do knock."

After hearing this more tears fell from my eyes. I couldn't believe what was happening with me.

With teary eyes and after like a hundred sobs I said while crying, "I called your name for like 5 times before making my way to your bedroom. I wasn't knowing that you might be having your private time otherwise I wouldn't have interrupted you. Anyways I am sorry for disturbing you and yes, sorry for not having the etiquette to knock and enter the room even after you call someone your friend."

After saying all this I ran through the hallway to reach to my car. On getting seated, I cried and cried.

I didn't know what actually hurted me. The fact that Sophia was sleeping with him or the fact that he insulted me in front of her.

I started my car and as soon as I started driving I could see Liam through my rear view mirror. He was standing on the road. I ignored him and sped my car to James's place.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I am so so so sorry to not update this Monday. I have my exams going on and trust me I don't even have the time to write a single chapter. I am really sorry. Anyways this chapter is a little lengthy as compared to my previous chapters and interesting also. Do comment and vote for my story. My next update will be on Friday. Bubye!♥