Chapter 6

The next morning the first voice I heard was of Isabella screaming on the top of her voice.

"Get up you two sleepyheads. We'll be getting late for school. Noah has already reached here and he is waiting in the parking to pick us up for school."

I slowly got up from bed and rushed into the bathroom to freshen up myself.

After brushing my teeth and taking a quick shower I brushed my curly hair into a bun with some stray hair hanging down to my neck.

I was glancing through Emily's closet to decide my outfit for the day. Finally after a good ten minutes I decided to wear a loose white tee paired with a denim skirt and white sneakers below.

I applied some makeup and after being relieved with a satisfactory look I moved towards the living room to grab a sandwich and once I was done I left the house and in no time I was standing in the parking.

I noticed that James was also there. I rushed towards him and gave him a quick hug.

He kissed me on my cheek and that made me blush.

Soon after my two girlfriends came, we got into the SUV and Noah drived it back to school.

After reaching school, we caught up with Benjamin and headed towards our classes when the first bell rang.

My first class was English along with my two girlfriends. I side hugged the boys and proceeded towards the class. The lecture was as usual boring.

Mr. Theressa told us each to write a poetry signifying the importance of love in life.

No doubt I was always too happy when it came to writing stories and fantasizing my dreams into small episodes but writing a poetry was really not my cup of tea.

Soon the lecture got over and we moved out. I went towards my locker and found James already standing there.

This was the right time to talk to him about my meeting today with Liam. I moved towards him with huge steps and stopped right in front of him.

He was reading a novel when suddenly he saw me and diverted his attention towards me.

"Yes babe?", he asked. I gave him a small smile before continuing.

"Actually I just wanted to tell you that I won't be meeting you after school today. I am meeting Liam whom I met in Noah's birthday party for a coffee. I hope that's fine with you."

He seemed quiet for a moment before he finally said, "No problem babe. We will meet tomorrow in school. Enjoy" and with that he left the hallway to his next class.

The rest of the day went peacefully with Mr. John's French lessons to having fries fight in the canteen during lunch time. Finally school came to an end.

Just when I thought of calling Liam, my phone rang and it was a message from him.

Liam :
Waiting for you outside school. The black convertible on the other side of the road is mine.

I took pace over my heels till I was finally standing in front of the school. I noticed that black convertible he was talking about.

I reached to the other side of the road and I saw him standing there with orchids in his hand.

As soon as he saw me, he pulled me in for a quick hug. I was not sure what to do and so I was just standing there without giving a reaction.

After a moment he pulled himself back and handed me the orchids. I loved orchids and this person whom I so desperately wanted to stay away from hands me this.

I replied a thank you with a small smile and just when I was going to open the car seat he rushed in front of me and did the same for me.

I was blushing hard looking at Liam impressed by his gentleman kinda gestures. The rest of the car ride was full of small talks. During the ride we got to know each other a bit more.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!! I know I am late with the update. I am really sorry but I was busy with something else. Are you guys excited about Mia and Liam's 'not so official' first date? Do let me know in the comments section as to what are your expectations regarding their date. My next update will be on Wednesday. Do not forget to vote for it. Bubyee!! Lots of love to all of you❤