Chapter 4: Camo

The kitchen was a mess. Waffle batter and dishes everywhere, but BeastBoy was happy.
Starfire took her plate to the sink and began doing dishes for the day. Raven took her book to the far right corner of the room and read while levitating. Cyborg, Robin, & BeastBoy headed to the couch to play video games.
All seemed well in the young titans world until the alarm went off. Red lights flashed throughout the Tower as the alert echoed down the halls.
Robin ran over to the main computer. "That white creature is back." He growled.
"You mean that camo dude?" BeastBoy asked
"Yes, He's attacking downtown." Robin replied. "Titans Go!"
————————-
The T-Cars wheels burned rubber as it raced down the street trying to reach the scene.
Cyborg drove while BeastBoy rode shotgun. Raven and starfire flew ahead and Robin rode the R-Cycle just behind Cyborg and BeastBoy.
When they arrived they witnessed the white beast grab a bus full of people and send it flying through the air. Raven held out both hands and encased the bus in her dark energy. She slowed the bus and gently set it down on a street across from where the action was happening.
"TITANS ATTACK!" Robin yelled.
He ran towards the creature and threw his explosive disk at them. One exploded on the monsters shoulder, one on his leg, and one in the middle of its torso. They left no mark, he was undamaged. The monster swung at Robin. He jumped up and onto the white arm, he ran up the arm onto the shoulder, extended his staff and stabbed the creature in its red eye. It let out a deafening wail. It grabbed Robin and slammed him onto the tar. Starfire flew down and grabbed Robin just before the creature stepped on him. She laid him inside the T-cars back seat to keep him safe. Cyborg began shooting his sonic cannon at the creature, getting its attention and distracting it while BeastBoy fly up to the monster's
eye disguised as a fly. As soon as he got close enough to it he turned into a gorilla and smashed the other eye out with his fist before jumping off and flying away as a hawk. The creature flailed around, screaming the entire time.
As Raven used her magic to throw empty cars at the creature she saw a familiar face in the crowd.
"Terra" she mumbled
She glanced over at BeastBoy, he had turned into a wolf and was busy biting at the monsters legs.
He didn't see Terra. "I'm ending this now" she thought to herself. "Before anyone else gets hurt."
" Starfire, Cyborg, on my count hit him with everything you've got." She yelled
They nodded in unison and stood behind raven waiting for her count.
She heard a whimper come from the T-Car. Robin was finally coming to.
"BeastBoy! Robin." She nodded over to the car. His ears perked up and he ran over to the T-car, growling at the creature. He was protecting his leader and friend, both of their lives depended on it.

Ready.
Raven pulled her hood up.
The creature moved closer to them.
Azurath
Cyborg locked and loaded his cannon. He pointed it towards the creatures chest.

Metrion
Starfires eyes began to glow green. Her hands flickered with starbolts. She growled, ready to unleash her rage with the intensity of one thousand suns. "This is for Robin" she thought to herself.

Zinthos

Ravens silhouette of a raven rose up from the ground and spread its wings. Her hands released a tunnel of dark energy.
Cyborg fired his cannon continuously.
Starfire raised both hands over her head and slammed them down in front of the monster, letting go of all her anger and fury in the form of starbolt rays.
The monster couldn't take it. It was too much for him to handle. He fell back onto the road. He began to vibrate violently before fading away into the street and disappearing before them.
Cyborg ran to the spot where the monster had disappeared. "No!" He shouted as he slammed his hand against the black top. "We let it get away again."

"We still don't know exactly what it is." Raven said.

Starfire had rushed over to a now human BeastBoy tending to Robin.

"Friends, we must get him home now." She said with a worried tone.
Cyborg and Raven both turned to her and nodded. Cyborg jumped into the driver seat as BeastBoy sat in the back with a half conscience Robin.

Raven created a black disk and flew above them watching for any trouble that might come in their way. Starfire flew over to the R-Cycle. It was parked in an alley, away from all the chaos happening in the streets. She floated above it and grabbed the handle bars. For most people it would have been too much to handle, but for her it was as light as a feather. She picked it up and flew home behind everyone.
"Please be okay, please be okay." Starfire thought to herself as she watched through the back window of the T-car. She saw Robin curled up, clutching his side. She knew he was in a lot of pain no doubt. She didn't know what to do or what to think. She was terrified for her friends life. He is her best friend, without him she didn't know what she would do.
As they approached the tower the med bay ambulance doors began to open. The T-car came to a screeching halt when it entered the big metal doors. Raven had entered before them and was ready with a stretcher. They moved Robin onto it and rushed him into the Med Bay. Starfire watched in horror as the double doors closed in front of her. She felt a hand on her shoulder. It was BeastBoy.
"He'll be okay Star. I promise." He said in a deeper voice than usual. When BB was happy and go lucky his voice would often be higher and less tense. When situations got serious his whole demeanor would change. His voice dropped, his eyes would turn into daggers rather than the normal mischief puppy dog eyes he usually had.
Starfire leaned on Robins bike.
She sighed and looked down. "I hope you are correct."
BeastBoy looked at her. He recognized that look she had on her face. That look of complete sorrow and sadness. Everyone knew that Star and Robin liked each other, except for Star and Robin themselves.
BeastBoy knew how much Robin meant to Star. Star was his sister, & she had been there for him through thick and thin. Now it's his time to return the favor.
"Let's go check with Raven." BeastBoy said as he led the way. He turned around and motioned for Star to follow him. There were many things Star still didn't know and understand about earth, but the one thing she was sure of was that she loved Robin, more than just a friend even more than a best friend & she would do anything to protect him.