Chapter 16: Power couple

The Next Morning: "Raven! Friend Raven!" Starfire exclaimed as she burst through the metal door to her best friends room.
"In here Starfire." Raven said from her bathroom.
"What is it?"
Starfire sat on the edge of Raven's purple sheets.
"Robin has finally told me what he thinks of me.., he has told me his feelings!" Starfire exclaimed.
Raven smiled to herself as she straightened her hair. She peaked around the door way to see a glowing Starfire playing with her hair.
"That's great Star!" Raven said with a hint of happiness in her voice. Since being with BeastBoy she had let go of her emotions a little more, even though she still had to meditate to keep them in control it was easier for her to let them show now that her father was gone.
"What if I set up a double date with you and me and the boys?" Raven asked.
"That would be glorious!" Starfire asked "but what about Cyborg? I do not wish to leave him alone.."
"I have plans for him. Go down stairs and tell them to be ready by 5." Raven smirked "including cyborg.."
Starfire nodded and flew off down stairs to alert the guys. Raven whipped out her phone and dialed a number.
"Hello?" A sassy voice came from the other end.
"Cancel what ever you're doing tonight. You're coming with me." Raven said in a sly tone.
———————
The time was 4:45. Starfire was already down in the common room with Robin. Since Raven didn't give any details on where they were going everyone had just dressed casual. Robin had a red compression shirt on with dark wash jeans. His utility belt still on him at all times and a pair of mirror black sunglasses on his eyes. Starfire dawned a pink crop top and short white hippie shorts with fringes. BeastBoy had a black dry fit shirt on with light wash jeans. Cyborg wore a grey hoodie and black jeans.
"Hey B where's Raven at?" Cyborg asked.
"I don't know she said she had something planned for you." BeastBoy replied.
"Raven, surprises... this can't be good." Cyborg sighed.
He loved seeing his team mates happy but in a way it still made him sad.
He had tried to call Bee earlier and asked if she was busy tonight but she said she was going out with a guy. A special one.
"probably aqua lad"he grumbled underneath his breath.
Aqua lad was the Elvis Presley of the sea. Every girl wanted him, he was irresistible. Cyborg sighed and walked over to the fridge to grab water. He had just raised the bottle to his mouth when a sweet voice came from behind him.
"Hey sparky." Cyborg spit the water out of his mouth and whipped around.
In front of him stood the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.
Bee was dressed in a yellow tank top, black jeans, and black heel boots.
"Bee what are you doing here?" He asked shyly.
"Raven called me an hour before you did. Said she had a special guy in need of a date." She smirked.
"Well...I... and, you?ELVIS?!" Cyborg screamed out nervously.
Raven walked over with BeastBoy on her arm.
"Surprise. She's all yours." Raven said as she pushed Bee and Cyborg together with her black energy beams.
Cyborg chuckled and Bee blushed.
"Let's go Titans." Robin said hastily.
They all walked to the garage. Robin got on his R-Cycle with Starfire holding his waist.
Cyborg and the others took the T-Car, bee sitting shot gun. Raven and BeastBoy in the back seat.
"I sent Robin the address of where we are going so just follow him." Raven said from the back seat.
As they started off down the road the drive was quiet. Too quiet for Cyborgs liking.
"So B, what you told me earlier... was it true? Am I special guy?" He asked nervously.
Bee giggled.
"More special than you will ever know." She replied.
"Well I don't know—-..." Cyborg said before his words cut short. The T-car spun out of control in the middle of the street. When it finally came to a halt what the team saw before them was jaw dropping. Two silhouettes came into the moonlight on a skyscraper directly in front of them.
"No..." BeastBoy gasped.
"Aw hell no." Cyborg stated.
"Grrrr...." Raven was already out of the car in full defense mode along side a very angry and protective Robin who had stopped the R-cycle in an alley once he saw the T-car spin. Behind him? A terrified Starfire.
"Terra..." BeastBoy whimpered.
"Steel..." Starfire gulped.
"Who are these two party poopers?" Bee asked as she drew her tasers.
" Old friends." Cyborg said as he blasted a sonic ray out of his window.
The two figures jumped side to side as the ray missed them by a centimeter.
Steel jumped in front of Robin. Robin wielded his bow staff. "Hey cutie, Miss me?" Steel smirked. Starfire whimpered. " Come one step closer." Robin growled.
"Aw you got the little birdy protecting you now." Steel smirked. "Too bad he cant protect you forever." Steel jumped into the air, Robin began to strike at him with his bow staff. Starfire ran behind the T-Car. She had never been scared in a fight but this time. Well, this time was different. She didn't know how to feel or what to do.  She looked over at BeastBoy who was still stunned in the car seat. Everyone else had made their way out of the car and into the fight, except him.
"Beastboy.." She said quietly.
"Yea?" He said snapping out of his trance.
"I do not know what to do.." she said
He could see the tears start to well up in her eyes, she began to start shaking. His pupils shrunk to be as small as pin points. He growled under his breathe seeing his little sister begin to spiral into an anxiety attack.
"Starfire, if there's one thing I've learned in this time frame, it's to get mad." He said a little devilishly. She hung her head down. "That is not who I am." She said sadly. "Terras here you know.." BeastBoy replied.
"WHAT?!" Her demeanor changed in an instance. Her eyes began glowing fiery green.
"See you are mad. You don't like her because she hurt me, just as I don't like Steel for hurting you. We have been in the same place and even though it is still too painful for us to see our enemies face to face we can still defend each other. I got your back Star." BeastBoy said with a slight smile. Starfire smiled back.———————-
"Nice to see you again witchy-poo." Terra sneered.
Raven hissed back. " last time I saw something as dirty as you I was cleaning the bathtub you bathed in."
Terra threw boulders at Raven, one striking her in the stomach. Raven went flying back.
"Ughh..." Raven grunted. She kept her face hidden from Terra.
"What's the matter Raven. Afraid imma steal your boyfriend?" Terra barked. Raven felt a certain emotion wash over face. She clenched her fist. Her eyes lit up with red, but it wasn't the demonic four red eyes she had once had when her father took control. It was her two normal eyes lit up in a fiery bright red light. Anger.
Keeping her back to Terra, Raven threw her against a wall using her energy. She whipped around as she began to encase Terra in her dark energy. She levitated towards Terra never breaking eye contact. Terra could feel the heat coming from Raven's blood red eyes.
"Listen here Terror. You may have hurt us once but never again will I ever let you touch my friends." The magic began to encase Terras head. She lowered it and closed her eyes before opening them with a bright yellow glow.
"That's what you think!" She yelled as a rock storm began to pelt Raven. Raven began to wobble back before being knocked unconscious by a rock hitting her on her head. She fell to
the ground. Terra walked towards Raven laughing maniacally.
"You will leave her alone!" A voice rang out from behind the girls noodle body. Terra turned.
"Starfire." She smiled. "What a nice oooff"
Starfire shot her directly in the torso with both her eye and hand starbolts sending Terra flying off of the edge of the bridge nearby. Star heard the sound of a splash ring out into the air indicating Terra had fallen into the ocean.
"Nothing with you is ever nice." Starfire stated harshly before running to Raven's side.
Raven had dealt with Terra all alone due to the fact Steel was much stronger and more powerful. He was barely being held off by Bee, Cyborg, and Robin.
"Man we can't bring this guy down!" Cyborg yelled at he blasted another sonic ray into Steel's direction. Steel extended his arm into Cyborgs direction. He was made out of metal, and Steel could manipulate it all he wanted. He sent Cyborg and a nearby Robin flying into a truck across the street.
Steel sent a few metal shards into Bee's direction. "Haven't you ever heard not to make a bee mad? THEY JUST MIGHT STING." Bee said as she launched herself into the air and onto Steels back. She jabbed her tasers into his back sending him into a seizure like shock. He some how managed to encase Bee in a cocoon of metal. Cyborg and Robin were just re-entering the fight when they heard a deep growl. A building behind Steel was letting out smoke from a broken pipe and in the smoke hid a very angry, very fed up, BeastBoy. Steel turned around and took a step back, still recovering from his electrifying experience. A green grizzly bear emerged from the smoke, bearing his teeth and claws at the villain. Steel blinked once and BeastBoy was gone. Vanished into thin air, he turned around. So had the rest of the Titans. He heard a buzzing sound in his ear and began to swat at it. He looked up... "Oh shit." Beastboy has turned into a fly and flew around steels head just to get directly over him and change into a hippo mid air. He landed directly on Steel. A bone crushing noise filled the air as BeastBoy landed on Steel.
The changeling turned into a wolf and began circling the half conscience man on the ground. BeastBoy lunged at him, he began shaking him around in his mouth as a dog would his favorite toy. BeastBoy ran with steel in his mouth to a nearby edge and tossed him off of the bridge before running back to the T-car where the others stood. Raven has masked them with her powers so Steel would not see them in the street.
"Well that takes care of that." BeastBoy said as he clapped his hands together.
"That's what you think." An evil voice came from over the edge of the ridge. Terra lifted up on a chunk of rock with Steel holding her waist with one arm. He leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. "This has only begun"