I

Photohrapher: Smileee!
Yoongi: *whispers* Smile Y/N...

Photohrapher: Smileee!Yoongi: *whispers* Smile Y/N

         That was it... The last day of school... Finally. We were all waiting for this. Well for the studies to end, not that we hated the teachers or we didn't want to learn, but holiday is holiday and you can't do anything about it, ok?
         Since I came to this school I felt weird about it. I knew for sure that I was going to study and nothing was going to stop me... until I met him... Min Yoongi. He totally changed my life, my thoughts, my chooses, my everything... Well... Let's take it from the beginnig.

************************************

        It was the middle of the first semester when two of our classmates decided to transfer... Of course we were only 18 in the class and that made us a destroyed one. Even though we could do the classes, we weren't able to comunicate with each other in a proper way. We weren't basically a class, so... the principal decided to transfer each one of  us to other classrooms. At first it seemed a bad idea to us, but then we thought that it would be ok and we accepted.
Principal: You have to go to the classroom with the number 134.
Y/N: Alright.
         I went straight to the third floor. As I was wandering along the hall I saw a girl. She waved at me and showed me a beautiful smile.

???: Hello!Y/N: Hi! Do you know where is the classroom with the number 134????: Yeah

???: Hello!
Y/N: Hi! Do you know where is the classroom with the number 134?
???: Yeah. I was heading there too. My name is Ryujin by the way.
Y/N: Oh I'm Y/N! Nice to meet you!
Ryujin: Nice to meet you too! Do you mind If we get going?
Y/N: No... Let's go!
        We talked a little bit as  we reached the door of the classroom.
Ryujin: Here.
         As we entered the classroom I saw 7 boys. They were looking straight at us.

???: What are you doing Ryujin? ???: You have a new friend?

???: You have a new friend?....
Ryujin: Oh my God! Please stop.
???:Won't you introduce her to us? *smirk*
      They all seemed annoying except one of them. He was all quiet and he looked a bit bored. I don't know maybe I judged them too fast... Maybe they are all good boys, but I doubt it.
Ryujin: Ok.... So this is Y/N... Y/N they are: Seokjin, Jungkook, Jimin, Namjoon, Taehyung, Hoseok and Yoongi.
Seokjin: Hi! You can call me Jin Oppa.
Jungkook: Hello!😁
Jimin: *winks* Nice name Y/N!
Namjoon: You can call me Rap Monster.
Taehyung: Would you be my new friend? *smiles*
Hoseok: *looks weird at Taehyung* Yeah! We should go out one day *looks shy at the floor*
Yoongi: *bored* Yeah whatever!... Don't talk to me!
         This guy seemed weird though. He looks cute, but I bet he's an asshole, by the way he talked to me. As I was thinking a few students  entered the classroom along with the teacher.
Teacher: Please go to your places!
        They all went to their places and I had no place to stay. The teacher called my name and invited me in front of the class.
Teacher: Please tell us what you needed to read for today's class.
Y/N: ... "Ummm... Hello!? I'm new here! Can't you see?"
         I tried to tell him that I didn't attend this class before and I don't know what's going on, but before I could a voice spoke from the back.
Yoongi: "Romeo and Juliet"
Teacher: Did I asked you? I wanted a response from her, because she was still standing up when I entered the classroom.
Y/N: I'm sorry to interrupt you, but all the seats were taken and I couldn't sit down. I don't even have where to sit right now.
Jimin: You can sit in my lap. *smirks*
Teacher: Park Jimin!
Jimin: What? It was just a suggestion!
         I rolled my eyes. I heard a bang from the back of the classroom and I looked over there. It was Yoongi. He... got up?...
Teacher: What are you doing?
Yoongi: I'm making her place to sit down... As long as this class is going to be boring as hell.
         Wait... What? Is he talking back to a teacher, more... He swore in front of him. What is this guy thinking about? Is he crazy?
Teacher:...
           I kept looking at Yoongi. He looks... NO! I don't need such a thing in my life. I was taken out of the trance when Yoongi bumped into my shoulder very harsh. It really hurt. But he didn't care... He just left the classroom.
Y/N: *mumbles* Jerk.