XVII

Ryujin:... Ummmmm... If we are at 'confession time' *she looked at Jungkook* we have to tell you something!
We all looked at them surprised.
Ryujin&Jungkook: We are together!
Mother: I'm so proud and thankful that this family is getting bigger. *she wiped her tear*
Ryujin: Thank you mom! Thank you for considering us part of your family!
Taehyung: A round of applause for our amazing mother!
We all started to applause, laugh and scream "for the best mother!"
Mother: Alright! Alright! Enough with me, now let's cheer for the desert! Y/N, can you help me love?
Y/N: Yes of course!
Yoongi: Can I come too?
Mother: Sure thing sweetie!

The three of us went to the kitchen. As I was walking Yoongi grabbed my hand and then backhugged me.
Yoongi: I love you! *he kissed my cheek*
Y/N: Awww... I love you too! *I have him a peck on his lips*
Mother: You are sweeter that the cake. *she smiled*
Yoongi: Oh... I will take the cake!*he went to picked up the cake*
Y/N: You look so cute... Let me take a photo.

I look at the photo proudly

Y/N: Thank you!
Yoongi: Ok now let's go!
We went back to the others and continued to laugh. We had a beautiful night in family and I was so proud that I was blessed with such a family and friends... and most importantly such a loving boyfriend.

Next morning

As the sun was rising announcing that a new day was coming I was awake in Yoongi's arms. I was staring into space when I heard that he started to cough. I got up from his chest so that so that he can get straight up. I gave him a glass of water that was on my desk. After he drank the water he looked at me with tired eyes. That's when I understood that he wasn't feeling well. I quickly put my hand on his forehead and he was having a fever. I got up from the bed and went down to take some medicine so he can get better. After 2 minutes I reentered the room, but something caught my attention... I saw a shaddow... It was clearly a female... I got over the thought and gave him the medicine. After I put a damp cloth on his forehead to reduce his temperature. I covered him in blankets, kissed his right cheek and went downstairs in the living room to read something... that was the only way I could relax and escape the tension that was now staying on my back.

2 hours later

Yoongi POV:
Yoongi: Huh?...
I opened my eyes slowly. I realised that Y/N wasn't here. But... she wouldn't let the window open... Maybe she forgot... I got up from bed as the cold air embraced my whole body. I closed the window and I felt a strange vibration in the walls. My heart started to beat fast as I got a not so friendly feeling. Suddenly I heard a baby nursery song playing... It wasn't Y/N for sure...

Y/N POV:
I felt chills running down my spine as I closed the book. My eyes started to hurt so I decided that I shouldn't read any more. I got up and went straight to the kitchen. It was so quiet, until... a glass fell from the table and broke into pieces. It scared me... but I made courage and crouched down to collect the pieces. I saw something under the table... Baby clothes?... I got them out and looked at them weirdly. Who put them there?... I heard Yoongi screaming my name.
Yoongi: Y/N!!!
Y/N: Yes! I'm here!
Yoongi: What's the matter with the song babe?
Y/N: What song?
Yoongi: What is that? *he pointed at the clothes I was holding*
Y/N: I don't know... I found them under the table... Who would put them there?...
Yoongi: Oh my God!*he said startled, as he pointed towards the window*
Y/N: Who the hell?
I looked over and it freaked me out... It was a creepy baby doll... It wasn't a friendly one. It looked more like a ghost. It had mud all over its face and one eye was missing. It creeped me out, I jumped into Yoongi's arms. It really scared me...
Yoongi: It's ok baby! *he kissed my forehead* Don't worry, I got you!
Y/N: I don't know who would play these tricks on us... Nobody knows about the baby, other than my family... right?
Yoongi: Yes... I don't understand either
???: Hello suckers!
We both turned around and saw... Zara???...
Yoongi: The hell are you doing here?
Zara: I came to make you mine!
Yoongi: Get the fuck out!
Zara: That's how you treat your future wife?
She threw the coat she had over her shoulders on the floor to reveal a wedding dress:

Yoongi: The hell are you doing here?Zara: I came to make you mine!Yoongi: Get the fuck out!Zara: That's how you treat your future wife?She threw the coat she had over her shoulders on the floor to reveal a wedding dress:

Yoongi: She's fucking crazy!
Zara: Come here husband!
I managed to get out of that room.

Yoongi POV:
She started to approach me as I was walking backwards trying to avoid her touch.
Zara: Don't worry baby! I can give you as much babies as you want, she's no more avalable now! *she smirked*
Yoongi: What are you talking about? I will never leave her side!
As I said that in her face I ran towards the door to try and get out. But... It was locked. A knife flew beside my face, nearly taking my ear off and pinned through the door. I stopped in my tracks... With a weird smile on her face she ran towards me and kissed me. I threw her on the cold floor trying to get rid of her touch.
Zara: Why will you not accept me?? *she screamed*
Yoongi: I-I-...
???: The police! Nobody moves!
The door flew open as the policemen started to get in. They caught her as she tried to escape and cuffed her. Now I could finally breathe. Y/N came down the stairs right into my arms.
Yoongi: Thank you babe!
She just gave me a warm smile. After the police got out, we went put as well. There were... The rest of the group.
Taehyung: Are you ok guys?
Y/N: Yes... It was just... very strange...
Yoongi: Yeah.
Jimin: I'm glad that the police came right on time!
Ryujin: Yeah! Y/N... I bet it was a nightmare!
Yoongi: Hey! What about me?...
They all started to laugh at Yoongi's reaction. As we were talking something caught my attention. It was a girl... She had middle length, dark brown hair and a wandering expression on her face.... She looked like she was about Y/N's age and she wasn't taller than 5 ft. She had a light pink coat over her shoulders and she was approaching us. I didn't pay more attention cause' I needed to go inside. The police needed more explanations of what happened.

Y/N POV:
???: Hello! *she went to hug Taehyung as he kissed her forehead*
Taehyung: Guys... This is my girlfriend Mi Sun.
Mi Sun: Nice to meet you!
Y/N: Congratulations Tae and welcome to our family Mi Sun!
Mi Sun: Thank you!
Taehyung: Thank you!... But we have a minor detail to show you... *she took of her coat to reveal a baby bump... She was... pregnant...*

*