VII

Principal: Ok then... Don't stop until it is all clean and if you try to do something stupid I swear that you will really get expelled. Got it?
Y/N & Yoongi: Yes!
Principal: Ok then... Have a tiring night I guess! *he started to laugh*
Y/N: Oh my God! He is such an annoying person!
Yoongi: Great! *he sat down on a bench* It's going to be fun... *he took out his phone* ... watching you work!
Y/N: *I took his phone away* No Mister! You are not going to watch me work, because you are actually going to put that royal ass at work! Don't you think you are going to relax!
Yoongi: YA! Give me back my phone?
Y/N: I don't think so! *I climbed on the bench holding the phone as high as I could* You. Are. Going. To. Help. Me!
Yoongi: Yeah, yeah! Now give it back!
Y/N: You will have to promise!
Yoongi: NO!
Y/N: No? *I smirked as I dropped his phone in my shirt, and let it slide in my bra*
Yoongi: What! Are you dumb?
Y/N: Say that you will help me!
Yoongi: I will!
Y/N: Promise?
Yoongi: Promise!
          I gave him back his phone and we started to "work". We cleaned half of  what we had to and it was already 7:10 p.m.
Y/N: Let's take a break!
Yoongi: It sounds good!
Y/N: *it felt so weird talking to him* Ummm... Aren't you hungry?
Yoongi: No! I'm good!
Y/N: C-Can I ask you something?
Yoongi: Yes!
Y/N: Why were you so... obedient in front of the Principal?
Yoongi: *laughs* Do you know our Principal?
Y/N: Y-Yes!
Yoongi: And... I didn't wanted to be expelled from school!
Y/N: But he doesn't have the right to expell us! We haven't done anything!
Yoongi: The man is crazy ok? He believes what he sees.
Y/N: But-...
Yoongi: I know! The photo is fake! But we can't do anything about it!
Y/N: That's true!... What about Mr. Chase?
Yoongi: What about him?
Y/N: D-Did he say anything bad about you?... I mean... I don't want you to get in trouble because of my stupid ass!
Yoongi: Chill! It is ok... He didn't say anything! And I haven't done it just to attract attention!
Y/N: Then... Why? Why have you done it?
Yoongi: Because... You couldn't handle the situation... so... I decided to help you! What? I did something wrong?
Y/N: N-No! You didn't! And all I can do is thank you!... I'm sorry!
Yoongi: *smiles inoccently* You are welcome?... Why are you sorry... exactly?
Y/N: *I shrugged my shoulders* I don't know! Maybe because I'm freaking embarassed!
Yoongi: You don't have to be! You know? I bet all of us have seen a bra until now! *smiles*
Y/N: *that made me shy and flustered all of a sudden as I let out a giggle*
Yoongi: You have a beautiful smile!
Y/N: *I looked at him, as he was showing a gummy smile* T-Thanks!
Yoongi: *we stared at each other for a few seconds* We should... *clears throat* You know?... Start working properly? It's starting to get dark outside!
Y/N: What time is it?
Yoongi: 9:14 p.m.
Y/N: Already?
Yoongi: Yes!
             We cleaned the garden and talked at the same time... It was tiring, but... we had time to get to know ourselves. He isn't as bad as I thought. He seems the distant and bad boy, but he really isn't like that... And something made me wonder more about him... I don't feel like putting him under pressure and ask him all kind of questions... So I chose to let him talk. Of course I was talking too, but I let him spread his curiosity. After a couple of hours we finally finished.
Y/N: Sorry, but I need to go to the bathroom!
Yoongi: Ok! I'll wait here!
             I was heading towards the girls' bathroom and also admired the hall. It wad strangely beautiful and I really liked it. The bathroom was empty, yet it kind of felt like there was a presence. Anyway... I entered one of the bathrooms and closed the door, just in case... But when I wanted to get out... It was blocked.
Y/N: *I furrowed my eyebrows* What the heck?
          I tried over and over again, but it wouldn't open. I started to panic and tried at lest to calm myself down.
Y/N: *exhales*  Ok!... You got this! You just have to open that damn door and then you can run back to Yoongi! R-Right?
            CLICK!... THAT WAS IT! The lights went out. I freaked out. Now I was totally panicked.
Y/N: *I was breathing heavily* W-Who's there?...
... Silence ...
             I tried and tried over and over again... crying most of the time... Then
... It clicked.
Y/N: *I screamed at the top of my lungs* YOONGI!

Yoongi POV:
             It already passed half an hour since Y/N left. It seemed weird. Then I heard a high pitched scream...
Yoongi: Y/N???...
Y/N: HEEEELLPPP! ANYONE PLEASE!
... YOONGI!!!
             I ran straight to the bathroom. Wait!... "Am I crazy?"..."Why am I doing this?" ... I heard Y/N sobbing.
Yoongi: Y-Y/N?
Y/N: *still crying* Yoongi? P-please! Get me out of here!
Yoongi: It's ok! Don't be afraid! I'm here!
Y/N: P-please! Hurry!
Yoongi: Tell me in which one are you?
Y/N: I DON'T KNOW!
Yoongi: HOW COME YOU DON'T KNOW?
Y/N: I don't know! Stop yelling!
Yoongi: Ok! Ok! I'm sorry!
Y/N: Try in the third one! I think I'm in there.
Yoongi: Ok! *I tried to open the door* Uuummm... Can't you climb over the door?
Y/N: No! It's like a cage in here... And super extra dark! Please! Hurry! I'm feeling like suffocating!
Yoongi: Ok! Look! I'm going to kick the door down! Watch out!
              I tried to kick the door with as much force as I could. But it was... barely impossible. I tried one more time harder and managed to kick it down. I heard her giving out a little scream, but I couldn't even react, because she jumped in my arms... Hugging me... Still crying.
Y/N: It was so awful! *She was breathing heavily*
Yoongi: *I patted her back in an attempt to calm her down* I know!... Now... I'm here! Just stay like this!