XV

I was speechless... What was she saying?... What baby? There were so many questions that didn't have an answer...
Y/N: I'm so sorry babe!*she started to cry*
Yoongi:*I pulled her into a tight hug* It's... ok... We-Were you p-p-
Y/N: Pregnant? Yes! I was! *she cried histerically*
Yoongi: Ok... You should calm down! You are just making it harder for yourself!

Y/N POV:
            Yoongi was helping a lot with that hug, but I was still mad at him. I couldn't forgive him that easily. When he was about to say something the door flew open.
Baek Han: Go away from her!
            That's when I noticed that Yoongi was crying too. It hurt me so much to see him like that.
Baek Han: How do you dare to touch her bastard? 
Y/N: Baek Han... Please! Stop making a scene!
           He lifted Yoongi by his shirt and threw his fist at his face. I was so scared. Baek Han can't be stopped easily when he is angry. He punched Yoongi, who was on the floor, once again yelling at him:
Baek Han: What kind of a cruel monster could you be to leave my sister pregnant, pretend that you love her and then cheat on her with a bitch making her lose the baby!
Y/N: Brother! Please stop!
Baek Han:*he looked at me with teary eyes* How could I? When I know that this damn man provoked you so much pain!...
Y/N: I know and I hate him for that! I'm trying to find a way out of this I promise! But please stop making a scene!
          He gently came by my side leaving Yoongi on the floor. He sat on the bed looking straight into my eyes.
Baek Han: This time you got him out easily, but next time *he turned his gaze back to Yoongi* I hope it will not be the case, *he turned back to me* I swear if he hurts you once again I will kill him! Understood?
Y/N: Yes!
          He stormed out of the room. I started to cry... again. Yoongi got up and came beside me.
Yoongi: Babe?... Please stop crying!
Y/N: How could I?... Just... let me show you something! *I started searching for my phone; I found it and clicked on Pinterest*... Look!

         He looked at the pictures closely

Yoongi: What is this?
Y/N: *I smiled* It was a plan for our future darling... *I lowered my head* You know that I love everything about maternity and children and you should know how hard it is for me to carry the guilt in my chest.
Yoongi: Y/N! Love... we are going to get through this I promise!
Y/N: *I laugh a bit* Are you sure? *I raised my glance* You already managed to make me and our child go through hell... What do you want more?
              I could see into his broken eyes that he felt the guilt stronger now. I know that those harsh words hurt him, but... He deserves to know how I feel right now.
Yoongi: *he looked at the floor* I know... I'm an asshole! I shouldn't have hurt you like that. I hate myself for that. Will you please at least try to look at me the same you did before?
Y/N: *I let out a scoff* What's the point? You said it would be easy... You said that we would be happy together... You said that our dreams would come true... You said you love me... Where have gone all of this?...
Yoongi: Nowhere! Those words are still in my head and my heart as well!
Y/N: Just get out of here please! I'm sick of your lies!
Yoongi: Lies? I'm speaking the truth! Y/N! Babe... I can't live without you!
Y/N: Maybe not now! Just remember that I will never be the same after this incident! Just go and try to find another woman! *my eyes got teary again* More beautiful, smarter and who can give you whatever you want, whenever you want! As for me... *I started to cry* I'm so sorry for those Times when I said NO... I just... wasn't ready...
Yoongi: Y/N! What are you talking about? Stop overthinking this! I'm not ever going to find another woman! I love YOU and only you! And you know that too damn well! We'll get over this I promise! And soon we will be able to get married and have as many kids as you want! I would never let go of you!
Y/N: Then... What was up with that bitch?
Yoongi: I was drunk! I can't even remember her name! *he scratched the back of his head* You mean EVERYTHING to me! And that's for sure! Why do you think that I came here today?
Y/N: *I shrugged my shoulders*
Yoongi: *he kissed my forehead* Because I love you and I want to be with you even in hell. I know that now... Your life seems like living in darkness... But I will always try to light your way! I know that I made a huge mistake and it is never going to happen again! I promise!
Y/N: *I cupped his cheeks* I want to kiss you so bad right now!
Yoongi: Do it! Who is going to stop you?
Y/N: My conscience, my thoughts... Everything says "stop!", "Forget about him!"
Yoongi: To me... everything says "Love her! No matter what! For good and for bad. Until death will do us apart!"  *he smiled sweetly*
             He approached me, slowly and gently kissing the pain out of me. For the first time I felt at ease. Even though I lost our baby... I felt that God made me open my eyes through this incident and understand that I can't live without HIM. He means the world to me. And even if he made a terrible mistake... I am able to forgive him... Not easily, but soon things will get back to normal.