X

... We couldn't stop them. It seemed like they were never going to stop.
Father: What's going on here???
All of us turned our gazes towards my father.
Y/N: D-Dad?
Father: Yes! We came home earlier.
Mom: What's going on? Y/N? Explain!
Y/N: I-I... We...-
Father: I don't care! Everybody home! Now!
Y/N: But father!-
Father: No buts! Now, I said!
They all left without any other words. Yoongi mouthed me a goodbye before he left. I felt so ashamed. My parents just started to yell at my friends and I couldn't do anything. After they all left we entered the house. I didn't want to see any of them so I wanted to go upstairs.
Father: Y/N? Where are you going?
Y/N: In my room!
Mom: No Ma'am! You are not going anywhere! Come here!
Y/N: *I approached the kitchen table* What?
Father: How comes that we head home to find a group of children laughing and having fun and we find Baek Han beating one of them!?
Y/N: It is not my fault!
Father: Of course it's not your fault! *he turned to Baek Han* What happened?
Baek Han: You know? It's a shame that you didn't come earlier... Then you would have seen why I had to beat him up!
Mom: What happened??
Baek Han: He was inappropriately touching my sister!
Mom: Y/N? Is that true?
Y/N: Kind of yes, but I could make it out alive *I turned to Baek Han* you know?
Baek Han: You know I hate those guys who touch you like that!
Y/N: Yeah! But they are not like that! He was drunk- *I quickly covered my mouth*
Mom: He was what?
Father: From where did you get alcohol? Are you drunk too?
Y/N: What? No! I'm not!
Father: *raising his voice* Where did you get the alcohol from?
Y/N: I don't know! It was there when I came downstairs!
Mom: But where were you?
Y/N: In my room!
Father: With?
Y/N: ALONE!
Father: Watch the tone Ma'am!
Y/N: I'm sorry!
Baek Han: I'm pretty sure you weren't alone! You kept looking at the closet way too much!
Y/N: That's not true! You are acting stupid-
Father: Enough! I don't want to hear anything anymore! You are both grounded!
Y/N: What? Why?-
Father: YOU... *he pointed towards me*... because you threw that stupid party and YOU... *he pointed towards Baek Han*... because you got into a fight!
Baek Han&Y/N: What?
Father: Listen close! You will go to Aunt Mary today so you can pay for your punishment.
Y/N: What? No, no, no, no, no,no! No way in hell I'm going back there!
Mom: Yes you are!
Y/N: But mom, she will make me work till I faint!
Father: That's what you need!
Y/N: No that's not! Baek Han, say something!
He shrugged his shoulders.
Father: Look! I don't have time for this! I'm going to take you ther- *his phone rang*...Hello!? Oh, boss, of course! I'm on my way!
I looked at mom.
Father: Ok... so... I can't take you there myself, but Baek Han will drive there. You know very well that your mom can't drive. Just make sure to get there safe, I will call your aunt and if you are not there in two hours, things are going to get bad.

~In the car~
Y/N: How long do we have till we get there?
Baek Han: 20 minutes! Why?
Y/N: I hate being in the same car with you!
Baek Han: Because?
Y/N: Because of you now I need to suffer for a whole day in that house, I got embarrased in front of my friends and one of my friend went beaten home.
Baek Han: So what? Did you prefere to be touched everywhere?
Y/N: I didn't mind him!
Baek Han: *he stopped at the red traffic light* Then you are a whore!
I was... so shocked, he never called me like that. I opened the car door and got out from the car. I was walking past the other cars with a speed of light. I could hear Baek Han scream.
Baek Han: Where are you going? Girl! Get back in the car.
I started to run. When I reached the crosswalk I didn't even pay attention to my surroundings. I just wanted to get far away from everybody so I crossed the street. But unfortunately I missed a minor detail.

 But unfortunately I missed a minor detail

I was walking with my head down. I was so angry I couldn't even think right now. Suddenly I heard a car trying to stop; I raised my head and looked at it, but... It was too late...

Baek Han POV:              I heard a scream and my whole world crushed down

Baek Han POV:
              I heard a scream and my whole world crushed down. I saw her lying... on the cold ground... I started to run to her direction, tears starting forming in my eyes. I reached her and... I broke down.
Baek Han: *crying* Y/N!?? Sister I'm sorry! Please wake up! C-Can You hear me?
              She was all covered in blood. She still had pulse... But even I dindn't know what was going on in my own head. I had to bring my shit together. Everybody was starting to circle around us trying to take pictures... Trying to understand what happened. I got so angry.
Baek Han: *yelling* Somebody call an ambulance! And stop looking like lost cats. Get lost!
                  The ambulance arrived and took her to the hospital. I called a friend to take my car and drive to the hospital, because I had to go with her. When mom heard about the accident She came straight away with my father.

Y/N POV:
                  My head hurt... My hands hurt... My feet hurt... Everything hurt. I looked down to find myself like this.

 I looked down to find myself like this