III

Jimin was litterally the cutest boy ever... He bought me and Ryujin the ice cream we wanted and then suggested we should go to the park for a walk. He then told us his childhood stories and other funny facts.
...

Jimin: And all I could do was saying yes over and over again...
Y/N: So you say that teacher Chan was so adorrable, you couldn't resist it?...
Jimin: Yeah! She was asking me a lot of questions and I was just saying Yes, yes, yes...
Ryujin: She still teaches english, but not to our class anymore ... *shivers* Now we have *shivers again*... Mr. Chase...
Jimin: ... *rolls his eyes*
Y/N: ... Ummmm... Who exactly is that?
Ryujin: You really don't want to know.
Jungkook: Heloooooo!
             We saw Jungkook not far away, but he looked odd... Well... More funny actually. He sat on a bench in a bear costume.

       He looked actually really cute

       He looked actually really cute. All I could do, was to laugh at his behaviour.
Jimin: Jungkook-sii, what are you doing?
Jungkook: Paying my punishment. *he lowered his head*
Y/N: Punishment?... For?
Jungkook: For drawing a bear on one of Mr. Chase's tests.
Y/N: *confused* ... And... you need to do... this?
Jungkook: Yeah... But anyway I just need to share those flyers and then I'm free.
Y/N: Then... Maybe we can help you.
Jimin: Yeah!... Do you have some more bear costumes?
Jungkook: No... I only recieved this one.
Ryujin: But we can share them in our clothes.
Y/N: Yeah, just tell us what we need to say.
            After he told us what to do, we spent the next hour wandering around the park and trying to share those damn flyers. It was fun, but tiring as well... When we were finally done we met with Taehyung and Hoseok, who came to pick Jungkook up. We decided to relax in the children's play ground. We are all children afterall... Right?

Hoseok: And... What were you doing here girls?
Jimin: *proud* I bought them ice cream.
Taehyung: Aish this boi! I wanted to buy Y/N something first! *pout*
Ryujin: Ya! And what about me?
Taehyung: I've already bought you something.
Ryujin: And that something is?
Taehyung: Ummmm.... I bought you... Food from the school's cafeteria.
Ryujin: Well... that is... true.
Hoseok: Oh my God! Stop!
Jimin: Where are the others?
Hoseok: They have after school classes.
Jimin: Well... We can wait for them.
Y/N: I need to get home before 5 p.m.... I'm sorry.
Jungkook: It's ok.
Jimin: Aish!
           We all turned our heads to his direction. He... fell off the swing and scratched his hand. I ran to him.
Y/N: Are you ok?
Jimin: Yeah! It's just a little scratch.
Y/N: Your hand is bleeding!... Wait!
           I remembered that I had a band Aid in my bag.
Y/N: Give me your hand!
Jimin: What, why?
Y/N: Just do it!

Jimin POV:

            I gave her my hand and she put a light blue band Aid on it. It seemed cute to me, but I'm not the tipe of person who needs help. And especially with children band Aids... Aish... This girl really is something.
Jimin: T-Thanks! But you didn't have to!
Y/N: Well...you helped me too.
            We talked for the next twenty minutes, but then Y/N had to live and so did Ryujin. We decided that we should go to my house and meet there with the rest of the boys.

Y/N POV:

            Ryujin led me home and I felt full of curiosity.
Y/N: Can I ask you something?
Ryujin: Yeah! What is it?
Y/N: Ummmm... Who is that "Mr. Chase" and why does he seem so... weird?
Ryujin: He's the worst teacher in this school. He gives us a lot of homework, and as you know he teaches english. He is so freaking creepy. He pretends to be the boss and that is very annoying.
Y/N: And what was it with Jungkook's punishment?
Ryujin: Oh... He gives us punishments depending on what we do... Like... Jungkook drew a bear on the test paper and Mr. Chase punished him by making him wear a bear costume. Hilarious right?... But it is not that funny when you meet him. Everybody fears of him and not dares to break his word.
Y/N: Ok ... Oh!...Here we are!
Ryujin: Ok then! See you tomorrow! Bye!
Y/N: Bye! Get home safe!
Ryujin: Be sure of that! *winks*

Yoongi POV:

Hoseok: It's a pity you weren't there, she was so sweet!
Jimin: *he had a smirk on his face* Yeah... And from the angle she stayed when she put me the band Aid I could see a lot! *he smiled while biting his lower lip*
Jungkook: Kinky asshole!
Jimin: Ya! I was just kidding.
Namjoon: Yeah Jungkook, slow down! It's not like you already love her! And we have to addmit it! The girl looks hot!
          They all started to laugh, but something bothered me. I felt like... this conversation about Y/N was going to take me somewhere I don't want to go. She is cute, but... I don't know, maybe Jimin was right, maybe I should change my behaviour and try to be more friendly.