XVIII

Taehyung POV
~ 9 months earlier~

I was walking down the hall. It was already late. The classes began and I wasn't in a hurry. I was wandering on the school halls like a ghost. At one point I heard someone laugh... But... someone was crying. I entered the room where the noises were coming from. I saw 4 girls. 3 were facing one girl with dark brown hair. She had red, puffy eyes. I saw one girl taking a glass full of water from the table. She wanted to throw the water in that girl's face, but I quickly went in front of her, blocking the water to touch her and getting all wet.
???: Oh my God! Are you ok? *she spoke from behind*
Taehyung: Who are you and what do you think you are doing? *I spoke to the 3 girls*
???: I-I... W-We...
Taehyung: *I laughed* What? You lost your words?... Am I that handsome when I'm all wet?
???: Wh-
Taehyung: Don't you ever dare to come near her ever again! *I raised my voice* UNDERSTOOD??
They all said 'yes'. I took the girl's hand and dragged her after me towards the hall.
???: Umm... How can I fix that? *she asked shyly*
Taehyung: First of all... You can tell me what your name is! *I got out a towel from my locker and started to dry my hair*
???: Oh... I'm Mi Sun! Thank you for saving me!
Taehyung: You don't have to thank me?
Mi Sun: But...
Taehyung: But... You wouldn't let them do that... ever again!
I put my hands on her shoulders and softly made her back touch the lockers.
Taehyung: No!... I promise to not let them do that... ever again!
Since then... We became good friends. We were meeting after school, going to the Caffe, sometimes we went to watch a movie. It went like this for some good weeks... Until we had a huge fight. I admit... it was my fault. We had to go somewhere on that day... To visit her grandmother... And we had to go with the bus. I told her to meet me there at 5 p.m., but unfortunately I woke up very late and made her wait three hours... alone... in the bus stop. She got really mad... I remember getting scared because she was screaming so loud... I thought that her veins would explode. After that "incident" I managed to convince her to come over my house to watch a movie.
Mi Sun: Where are your parents? *she asked as she was taking off her shoes*
Taehyung: On a business trip... Why?
Mi Sun: Just asking...
The movie started, the popcorn was ready and we were quietly watching the movie... It was a românce comedy. All the time she stoot on the opposite side of the couch avoiding me. I didn't say anything... I just let her be. Then we watched another movie. We already watched half of it and she didn't move a single muscle. I was starting to get impatient. The thought of her not talking to me was killing me from the inside. I slowly got up from the couch to give her the impression that I was going to the kitchen, but then I turned around and got on top of her.
Taehyung: Are you still mad babygirl?
Mi Sun: No I'm not! And... stop calling me babygirl!
Taehyung: Yes you are!... *I smirked* babygirl!
She tried to push me off of her, but I was stronger than her.
Mi Sun: Let.Me.Go!
Taehyung: Don't think so! I have to heal you!
Mi Sun: Heal me from what?
Taehyung: Sadness... Madness... Lack of love...
Mi Sun: L-Lack of love? The hell is wrong with you?... You know? I recieve a lot of love these days!
Taehyung: *I raised one eyebrow* What? You got a boyfriend? *I laughed*
Mi Sun: Ya!
I kissed her.
...
SLAP!
Taehyung: What? Why?... This is so humiliating!
Mi Sun: *she started to laugh* I love you!
Taehyung: *I said disgruntled* Yeah, yeah... Me too!-... Wait! You what???
Mi Sun: *she laughed again* I love you!
Taehyung: But... You slapped me!
Mi Sun: Because you didn't ask for permission.
Taehyung: Can I... Can I kiss you?
Mi Sun: Yes of course you can!
I kissed her with all the happiness that I had inside of me. She did the same, rays of love and excitement radiating from her.
Taehyung: I want you!
Mi Sun: Yeah... Me too!
We trailed our way to my bedroom, tangling like two birds dancing in a storm, taking off our clothes to reveal our naked bodies fitting perfect with the darkness of the room. We had... The night of our lives.
The days turned into months, and our relationship was getting better and better. But, one day she invited me over to her house. I went there just to find her crying in the livingroom on the cold floor, all alone. I ran towards her, trying to understand what I did wrong. I hugged her and patted her back. She told me through sobs to go in the bathroom. I went there immediately. I stopped in my tracks when I saw it.

Mi Sun: What are we going to do baby?Taehyung: *I hugged her* I

Taehyung: *I hugged her* I... don't... know...

          Since then I had to take extra care of her and we had to keep it a secret until the very last moment

Since then I had to take extra care of her and we had to keep it a secret until the very last moment. Only I knew and her family. Nobody else. Yes... I hid it from my parents... Because I was too afraid to tell them.
After what happened to Yoongi and
Y/N I was so scared. I went through such a hard time, but I decided to stay by her side. The baby was growing healthy and soon my worries started to dissapear.

         Once I was at school and I recieved a photo from Mi Sun which made me smile through the entire day

~Present day~Taehyung: I know that I hid this from you and you can hate me if you want, but-Jin: *he patted his shoulder* I'm proud that you didn't leave her side

~Present day~
Taehyung: I know that I hid this from you and you can hate me if you want, but-
Jin: *he patted his shoulder* I'm proud that you didn't leave her side. And how can we hate our Taehyungie?
We all laughed.