XIV

The doctor and the nurses rushed in with Y/N and closed the door behind them. Now all I could do was think about "What have I done?". I was scared, angry and sad all at once. My heart was pounding like crazy. I was praying that Y/N would be alright. Then a loud voice got me out of my thoughts...
Ryujin: How could you do that to her?
Yoongi: I-I...
Ryujin: You what!? You have no soul! Asshole! Y/N is in danger because of you! *she raised her hand to hit me, but I stopped her*
Yoongi: You don't have the right to hit me!
Ryujin: Yes I do! I do have! You PHYSICALLY hurt Y/N because of your stupid actions!
Yoongi: I didn't hurt her!
Ryujin: Then who did? I cheated on her with a stupid bitch?
Yoongi: No! I did and I regret it-...
Nurse: *she approached us* I'm sorry, but I will have to ask you to leave!
Ryujin: What? We can't leave!
Yoongi: My girlfriend is in danger! How can you ask me such a thing! Are you dumb bitch?
Nurse: Mr. please calm down!
Yoongi: You can't tell me what to do!
Ryujin: Yoongi! Stop-
           She couldn't finish because I hit her so hard, it echoed the whole hallway. The nurse gasped and signalled to the security guard to come and take me out. I was so angry. I couldn't even think properly. I jerked away from the security guard and told them that I will leave. And I left... I went home... I needed to rest.
           When I got home I was so worned out. I felt tired of everything, angry with everything... and everyone; I couldn't accept the fact that I hurt Y/N. It was too much for me. Frustrated and full of anger I walked into my room, throwing all the cups and the liquor, that I drank along with the boys two days ago, on the floor.

        I took a deep breath and looked at them, then I rose my gaze and looked at me in the mirror saying constantly:             "What have I done?"        I slid down the wall, my eyes tearing up

             "What have I done?"
        I slid down the wall, my eyes tearing up... I closed my eyes letting the tears escape my eyes. The only thing that I could think about was  
Y/N... and only her...

Next morning:
        I woke up with a bad headache. Last night I don't even remember when I fall asleep. All I know is that I was drunk as hell. But I still remember... that dream... I woke up in a forest full of fog. My vision was blurry, but I could still managed to make my way through. Suddenly I stopped when I heard a fainted voice:
           𝒟-𝒟𝒶𝒹?... 𝒟𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓎? 𝒟𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓎?...
I looked around perplexed... Then a figure showed up... It was a baby girl. She looked about 1 year and had... angel wings...

           𝒲𝒽𝓎 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒹ℴ 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒹𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓎?

           𝒲𝒽𝓎 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒹ℴ 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒹𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓎?... 𝒲𝒽𝓎 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓂𝒶𝓀ℯ 𝓂𝓎 𝓂ℴ𝓂𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝓇𝓎?
Yoongi: Wh-What??... What are you saying?
        She just titled her head saying:
           ℐ'𝓂 𝓈𝓊𝓇ℯ 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 ℐ 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝓎ℴ𝓊, ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃 𝓉𝒽ℴ𝓊ℊ𝒽 ℐ 𝓃ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓇 ℊℴ𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒸ℯ 𝓉ℴ 𝓈ℯℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊... 𝒢ℴℴ𝒹 𝒷𝓎ℯ!
Yoongi: W-Wait!
... And she dissapeard... Then I woke up. It was strange... Then my phone rang. On the screen a picture with Y/N and I popped up. I hesitated at first, but I decided to answer.
Yoongi: H-Hello?
Nurse: Min Yoongi?
Yoongi: Yes?
Nurse: I'm Y/N's nurse, Beatrice... If you can come here, it would be a reveal for me... and for mrs. Y/N. She cried since she woke up. Now she's asleep, but I'm sure that she will wake up soon...

Y/N POV:
             I woke up with my eyes swollen. I cried since I woke up... Because of... Him... I was so mad at him for cheating on me, but what I found from the doctor shocked me and made me depressed...

~Flashback~
Doctor: Good morning!
Y/N: Good morning!
Doctor: How do you feel? Is everything alright?
Y/N: Yes... Kind of... My head hurts very bad.
Doctor: It's not a big problem! It happens most of the times after 'misscariages'!
Y/N: *I was frozen* M-Miss...-
Doctor: Yes! I'm sorry to tell you this! But-
          Someone knocked on the door.
Doctor: Come in!
Baek Han: Good morning!*he came beside me*
Doctor: So... Mrs. Y/N was 1 month pregnant, but I'm sorry to tell you that you've lost the baby!
Y/N&Baek Han: Pregnant?
Doctor: Yes- *his phone rang* ... Second floor? I'm coming!!*he hung up* I'm sorry but I have to go!
            I was in a total state of shock. Baek Han as well... He looked at me confused. I was too embarassed to look him in the eyes; as emotions took over me I threw myself into his arms and cried into his chest. All he could do was pat my back in an attempt to calm me down... But it wouldn't work. I was crying harder with every single thought of me holding that baby or even feeling it moving around in my belly... It seemed a total nightmare...
~End of flashback~

Yoongi POV:
             I arrived at the hospital as quickly as I could. I entered her room. I found her laying on her back with the right hand on her stomach and crying. She was starting into space in a sort of a mini-depression. She noticed my presence and wiped her tears.
Y/N: Wh-What are you doing here?
Yoongi: I came to see how are you feeling.
Y/N:*she scoffed*
Yoongi: I'm so sorry... *I got on my knees holding her hand* ... please stop crying! I know that you cry because of me, but please stop... I hate to see you like this! And do you know what hurts me the most?... The fact that I dissapointed you... that I was so blind that I forgot the one I love because of  a slut. So please stop crying! I will do anything it will take to make you forgive me... Maybe forgiving me it's impossible *I lowered my head*... But... I will still try...
Y/N: *she lifted my chin and caressed my cheek with her thumb, whole showing a fainted smile* You are right! I don't think I will be able to forgive you soon, but... I will not be forgiving ME for a sure thing... *her eyes started to water*... Do you... remember that dream I had?
Yoongi: Yes!
Y/N: It was true... I failed the mission Yoongi! I lost the baby!... *she started to cry*
Yoongi: Wh-What!?....