VI

Y/N POV:

~the next morning~

I woke up with sore eyes... I remember crying last night before going to bed... Actually I cried all day, yesterday. It was really frustrating... and scary. I don't want to experience something like that ever again. I looked at the clock and it was 6:23 a.m. ... So I still had enough time till I had to get ready for school. I was lying on my back, staring at the ceiling, rethinking what happened yesterday. "He was so sweet and caring all of a sudden". I thought suddenly... That was true. He was way too sweet in my oppinion, he didn't really have to do that... I'm grateful, but... In the park, he also seemed like he cared. He must be trying to do something, but I can't figure out what... yet. I just hope that today isn't going to be as bad as yesterday...

~time skip to school~

Ryujin: Hello! *she smiled as she waved at me*
Y/N: *I smiled back* Hi!
Ryujin: Are you ok?
Y/N: Y-Yeah I'm fine... Why?
Ryujin: It doesn't matter!
Y/N: No, Ryujin, what happened?
Ryujin: It is... about yesterday... You know?... The incident!
Y/N: With Mr. Chase?
Ryujin: N-No... With... Yoongi...
Y/N: Yoongi?... What is it about Yoongi, by the way... Where is he? *I asked a little bit concerned*
Ryujin: *She answered hesitant* In... The... Principal's... Office...
Y/N: What?
Ryujin: Y-Yeah... I guess he's taking his punishment for what he has done...
Y/N: What? But it is not his fault! He was just trying to protect me!... He did nothing wrong!
Ryujin: *confused* W-What are you talking about?... Are you crazy? Oh. My. God... Are the rumours real?
Y/N: What Rumours?
She showed me her phone, as my eyes widened... There were pictures of us... kissing. Posted on the school's website.
Y/N: What is that?...
Ryujin: I don't know!... That's why I'm asking you if you are ok... I mean... you don't seem to like it!
That was true... I didn't seem happy in that photo... But it was all FAKE... I know that it is fake, because I remember yesterday perfectly. Then I looked one more time at the picture... With more attention... Yes, we were in that park and yes it is the both of us in the photo, but those weren't the clothes we were wearing yesterday... It was obviously another girl in that photo,but She has my face... It was photoshopped.
Y/N: There are two options:
1. I am so dumb that I don't remember Yoongi kissing me.
2. You are all dumb, thinking that damn photo is real... It is crystal clear that it is photoshopped... Are you all blind?
Ryujin: So you addmit that he didn't... you know... attack you... to say it more nicely.
Y/N: Yes! He never did such a thing.
Ryujin: If you say so... *she seemed hesitant*... He is not as-
Y/N: *i stormed outside of the classroom, not listening to her anymore*
Ryujin: Wait! Where do you think you are going?
Y/N: To the Principal's office!
Ryujin: Do as you wish, but the Principal is not going to be very happy.
Y/N: I don't care!
I continued walking until I reached the Principal's office door. They were inside I heard them talking
... Well... the Principal screaming, he was hysterical. I put my hand on the door knob and twist it to open the door.
Principal: *screaming* Who are you and why are you entering my office without knocking?
Yoongi: Y/N? *he was shocked to see me here*
Y/N: Yeah!?
Principal: Oh!... So you are Y/N!
Y/N: Yes! I'm Y/N!
Principal: Please sit down, so we can talk properly... First of all *he looked at Yoongi* APOLOGISE!
Y/N: Wha-
Yoongi: I'm sorry!*he apoligised with his head low*
Y/N: You don't have to!
Principal: Mmam'?
Y/N: What? *I quickly realised the tone I had*... I-I'm sorry!
Principal: So you are picking his side?
Y/N: No! I'm not! I just wanna tell you the truth!
Principal: What truth?... That you were making out in the children's playground?... You are such a shame!
Y/N: Oh my God! I think I might just throw up! *I held my forehead in my hand*
Principal: Oh don't tell me it continued in one of your houses! Are you pregnant now or what?
Y/N: What? You are all insane!
Yoongi widened his eyes at my attitude towards the Principal.
Principal: How you dare talking to me like that? Both of you are punished!
Y/N: What!? Why?... It is not our fault! The photo is photoshopped!
Principal: I don't believe you!
Y/N: What is there to believe?
Principal: Look! I have something really important to do now! So you will have to make a decision! Either you take the punishment as staying here until morning, cleaning the school's garden, or you get expelled.
Y/N: *I shot him a dead glare* Why would we get expelled for something we haven't done-
Principal: Look young lady! I don't have the all day! Make your choice!
Yoongi: We stay the night! *he kept his head low*
Y/N: What? No-...
Yoongi: YES!... We do it! *now he shot me a dead glare*
Principal: It is fine with me!
Y/N: Fine!... We will stay the night!

~5:00 p.m.~

We went straight at the third floor of the school where was the garden. I've never had the chance to see it, but it didn't seem such a bright idea to me to clean it... Even though I didn't want to get expelled... S-T-U-P-I-D-I-T-Y. It's all I want to say!
Yoongi opened the door as my eyes widened... Wow... It's gonna be a long night!...

 It's gonna be a long night!