XXI

Mi Sun POV:
Doctor: Push!... Ok... now breathe!
Taehyung: You got this babe!
Mi Sun: Oh shut up!
Taehyung: B-But!...
Mi Sun: You did this to me!
Taehyung: I'm sorry! I-
Mi Sun: Aah! *I arched my back because of the pain* It hurts so bad...
Taehyung: I know... I know...
Mi Sun: You don't know!
Taehyung: Ok then... I don't know!
Mi Sun: I'm sorry for screaming at you earlier baby!
Taehyung: It's ok. Don't worry!
Doctor: Just a few more minutes dear! I can see the head!
Mi Sun: *I looked towards Taehyung* Give me your hand please!
Taehyung: *he immediately gave it to me as I squished it as hard as I could, pushing hard, wanting it to be over*
Taehyung: *he tightened his lips in pain* Wow... I didn't know that you were this powerful!
Mi Sun: If you don't shut up I swear I'll-
           I stopped as I heard a baby crying. I felt ar ease. Finally... Our daughter was here. I knew that the pain was over and our lives begun to be more complicated than ever.
Doctor: Congratulations! You have a healthy baby girl!
          The nurses wrapped her into a towel and put her on my chest. I saw Taehyung crying and I started too.

 I saw Taehyung crying and I started too

       The baby wasn't crying anymore. She was calm. Taehyung came near me and kissed my forehead.
Taehyung: Told you that you got this!
Mi Sun: *I laughed* Oh shut up!
Taehyung: I'm so proud of you... mommy!
         He said the last part smiling.
Mi Sun: I can't wait to go home daddy!
Taehyung: Ya! Somebody else is going to call me like that, babygirl! *he smiled as he looked at his child*
          The doctor took the baby to clean her up and check up on her.
Taehyung: What about the name baby?
Mi Sun: It's the one that we discussed.
Taehyung: Ok then! I'm going now.
           A nurse came into the room to check up on me. When she was done, I heard the door cracking open and the man that I love entering the room with a baby... our baby in a hospital crib. I took a closer look and I saw a light pink tablet above her head. On it was written:

Date: 04.01.2020,eight fifty-six in the evening
Name: Kim Mee
Length: 19 inches
Weight: 7 pounds
                        I'm a girl!♡

             I couldn't ask for anything else. Here is where I belong. Taehyung lifted her up in his arms. He looked at her, then at me showing the cutest boxy smile ever.

Taehyung: I created this tiny human right here!Mi Sun: * I smiled* Ya

Mi Sun: * I smiled* Ya... It were my ovaries too!
Taehyung: *he couldn't take his eyes of her; he walked up to me and put her on my chest* She has the same hair color as you. *he smiled*
Mi Sun: ...and your eyes...
Taehyung: ...and my eyes...
           After a few hours, I started to feel a lot better. The nurses taught me how to breast-feed her properly. He was so cute listening closely to all what the nurses said. Like he was going to breast-feed her.
Taehyung: Do you feel ok?
Mi Sun: Yes. Why?
Taehyung: Soon the group will arrive to see the baby. I wanna know if you are ok with it.
Mi Sun: Yeah, no problem!
             As she was peacefully sleeping Taehyung sat on the bed beside me. It was relaxing seeing his face after all the pain I was put through.
Taehyung: I never knew that women can be this strong. It was so painful to see you struggle, but at the same time, I couldn't do anything.
Mi Sun: *I took his hand in mine* I... We got over it. You know? It wasn't easy to carry her 9 months either.
Taehyung: *he smiled* I know... But you looked really cute with a baby bump!
Mi Sun: Oh, thank you! *we laughed*
           Then we heard knocking on the door.
Taehyung: Come in!
             The door opened to reveal a group of best friends carting flowers and ballons, smiling and congratulating the fresh dad. Y/N came closer to me, with a bright, but at the same time, broken smile painted over her face.

Y/N POV:
              I don't have the words to explain how much pain I'm feeling right now. Don't get me wrong! I'm happy for them, but the thought of having a baby in your arms makes me lose my mind. I walked closer to Mi Sun to see her talking with the sleepy babygirl she was holding.

Y/N: Congratulations dear! *I kissed her cheeks* Mi Sun: Thank you! Would you like to hold her?          I took a closer at the little human, realising that it's the perfect combination of Mi Sun and Taehyung

Mi Sun: Thank you! Would you like to hold her?
          I took a closer at the little human, realising that it's the perfect combination of Mi Sun and Taehyung.

Y/N: Congratulations dear! *I kissed her cheeks* Mi Sun: Thank you! Would you like to hold her?          I took a closer at the little human, realising that it's the perfect combination of Mi Sun and Taehyung

Y/N: Yeah... Sure...
         I made courage and took her little and fragile figure in my arms. I got emotional as memories came back in my mind. I put her back into her mothers' arms. I got out of the room, letting everything out. I slid down the wall, crying. The door opened, but I didn't bother to look at whoever came.
Yoongi: Baby...
Y/N: H-Huh?
Yoongi: *he put me back on my feet and hugged me* I know that it is hard, but please... try to play it cool...
Y/N: How can I?... How can I play it cool when I know that my baby became an angel just because I couldn't stay home that damn day! *I cried even harder*
Yoongi: *he was tearing up* Stop blaiming yourself... Please!
Y/N: But-...
Yoongi: *he kissed me* Let's just pretend to be happy... Even though we are both broken inside... Let's not show it. I promise that soon we will get married and have a big and beautiful family! Just smile for now... I'm here and I will never let you go! I promise!
Y/N: I love you!
Yoongi: I love you too! Now... Should we go inside and celebrate Taehyung and Mi Sun becoming parents?
Y/N: Yes!
Yoongi: Are we strong enough?
Y/N: Yes!
Yoongi: That's my girl! Let's go! *we entered the room*
Jungkook: Are you two ok?
Yoongi&Y/N: Yes!
Yoongi: Where is Taehyung?
Jungkook: He went to change.
Yoongi: For?... *he was shocked* Right now?
Jungkook: *he smiled* Yes!
           The door opened to reveal a manly Taehyung holding a beautiful flower boquet. He walked beside Mi Sun and Mee and gave her the flowers. He kissed Mi Sun on her lips and his little daughter on forehead. Then he got down on one knee, getting out of his pocket a red velvet box, opening it to reveal an amazing engagement ring.
Taehyung: Kim Mi Sun, will you marry me?
. . .