XVI

3 months later:

Y/N: Come on! Hurry!!
Ryujin:*she was breathing heavily* Y/N... Wait! The decorations aren't going anywhere!
Y/N: Just hurry up! I need to get things ready before Yoongi arives!
Ryujin: I thought you were still mad at him! Aren't you?
Y/N: I am... But I need to understand that some things are meant to happen. And I'm sure *I started to smile* that my baby *I looked at the sky* became an angel and he or she is watching me and his or her father from above.
Ryujin: Wow... That's pretty deep... Anyway we should hurry before I get emotional... I really don't wanna cry on the Christmas day!
We entered all the shops buying decorations for Christmas, candles, and some snacks and sweets to share with family and friends. By the time we got home my mom finished the dinner and was already setting up the table. I walked in, taking my boots off, already trying to create the cozy atmosphere.
Y/N: Hi mom!
Mother: Hi baby! How are you feeling?
Y/N: A little bit dizzy from all the shops that I've been in.
Mother: *she looked at Ryujin* What about you sweetie?
Ryujin: I'm fine!
Mother: That's good! Hope you are ready for the boys to come!
Y/N: *I ate some chips* Mom! They are arriving 4 hours later.
Mother: I know! But... you should go have a shower.
Y/N: Yes! We should go. Come on Ryujin!
We both went to my room. We talked a little bit, tried to find what to wear, complained about boys, then we showered quickly and started doing our hair and make-up. We ended up like this:

 We ended up like this:

It was already 6:34 p.m. and the boys started to come. They all brought presents, which I told them to put carefully under the Christmas tree. By 7:00 p.m. they were all here... except Yoongi. I was wondering if he was willing to come. I was talking with Taehyung about the snowy winter when there was a knock on the door. I walked over to it and opened it. It was Yoongi. I was happy to see his frozen face.
Yoongi: *with a gummy smile* Merry Christmas!
Y/N: Merry Christmas baby! Come in!
He walked in, smiling at everyone in the room. Then he turned to me. I realised that he was hiding something behind his back. I tried to look at it full of curiousness.
Yoongi: Y/N... With this ocasion, on the Christmas day I want to give you something that I hope will remain in our hearts forever.
He took out a small, transparent box with a globe in it. The globe had in it a pair of white baby shoes and it was tied with a white ribbon. It has a note under the shoes and on it were wrote some words, I looked closely and it was saying: "Our angel".

 It has a note under the shoes and on it were wrote some words, I looked closely and it was saying: "Our angel"

I bursted into tears, thanking him with such appreciation and love. I didn't even realised that I was standing on my knees... maybe from the shock. He put me back on my feet looking me deep into the eyes and saying something that was going to make me cry of happiness more than I have ever cried in my whole life...
Yoongi: Y/N! Babe!... Our road till here was rough. We encountered problems that changed our life, but we managed to get through everything. Our baby, *he cleared his throat as he was starting to tear up a little bit, but held his cry* I mean... Our angel is watching us closely, I can feel it! And I gave you this present to tell you that if our baby was here I would have loved him or her endlessly, I would have been a proud dad, I would have taken care of it with you and I would've cared for it and it's mommy like I have never cared for anybody before. I hope you like it and once again I hope you are able to forgive me...
Y/N: Of course I am! *I cried, jumping to hug him so tight that he couldn't even breathe properly*
He managed to make me so happy. His words touched my heart and my soul... I realised that I loved him and only him. He was the only man that I ever wanted and I ever needed. My parents were proudly sitting in the kitchen door watching us. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.
Baek Han: Ummm... That's for me!
He walked over to the door and opened it to reveal a cute girl with rosy cheeks. She seemed a little bit shy, but entered our house full of smiling faces from the moment earlier. She tangled her hand with Baek Han's looking at us. Yoongi hugged me from behind putting his head on my right shoulder.
Baek Han: Family... Friends, this is my girlfriend Byeol!
Mother: Hello! Welcome to our house!
Byeol: Hello! Merry Christmas to everyone!
All: Merry Christmas!
We welcomed her and we started eating. We were having such a great time. It was the best Christmas so far. Ar one point Taehyung got up holding his glass toasting.
Taehyung: Let's toast for this beautiful night, this amazing Christmas and for all this endless love that's floating in the air tonight. We toasted. Yoongi grabbed my hand and squezzed it tightly in his.
Yoongi: May this love be here forever and God may bless us!
Mother: My kids! *she looked at me and my brother* I'm so proud of what you became so far!*she looked at my brother* Baek Han... you became a real man. I'm sure that you will love Byeol no matter what and she will love you as well!*she turned her gaze towards me* Y/N... I'm so proud of the strong woman you became! Life went hard on you lately... I know you suffered a lot, but everything has a meaning darling... *she got teary* and you understood it too well from such a young age!
I agreed letting some tears slip while embracing Yoongi. My mothers' words warmed me inside... making me want for this moment to not have an actual end...