IV

Y/N POV:

~in the morning~

I arrived at school just in time, before the bell rang. I entered the school's hall and spotted Yoongi talking with a girl... I guess it was Zara, but I didn't care. I just rolled my eyes and I passed by them. As I found myself in front of the classroom I saw Ryujin waving at me.
Ryujin: Hey Y/N!
Y/N: Hey!
Ryujin: You ready for Mr. Chase?
Y/N: I guess so!
Yoongi: Ya! Here is my place! Move!
Y/N: I don't see your name written on it!
Yoongi: Don't make me angry please! Just got get another place!
I didn't want to argue, so I decided to search for another desk. The only one which was free was beside Zara. *dies internally*
Zara: Hey bish!
Y/N: "Don't talk back! Don't talk back!" Hey, *forced smile*... Zara!
Mr. Chase: Sit down! All of you!
Y/N: "Wow! He really thinks he's the boss."
Mr. Chase: Let's start with the presence; Kim Ae Cha!
Ae Cha: Present!
And he started to call all of them by their name. But something bothered me... The way Yoongi acted... He said... please... What is he trying to do? I don't know... I'm acting crazy. I was in my own little world, playing with the buttons of my shirt, when I heard Mr. Chase calling my name.
Mr. Chase: Mrs Y/N! I'm calling you for the third time.
Y/N: P-Present...
Mr. Chase: Somebody tell me what was she doing!
Zara: She was playing with the buttons of her shirt Mr. Chase. *smiles devilishly*
Mr. Chase: *smirks* It seems that somebody wants to be punished!
Y/N: "W-what? What would he do to me? Come on!... I just didn't pay attention that's all!"
Mr. Chase: Come here!
I didn't want to... Then he repeated himself but louder this time. Of course I was scared. He seemed creepy as hell... But I had to... I made courage and stepped in front of the class. Mr. Chase got up from his seat and came into my direction. I took a few steps back, but he gestured me to approach him... Of course I wasn't going to go near him.
Mr. Chase: I said come here!
I jumped a little at his sudden change of tone. He then caught my hand really harsh and made me let out a little whimper.
Mr. Chase: Let's punish you then!
Y/N: E-Excuse me b-but-
He shushed me...
Mr. Chase: Shut up! If you take one more word out I don't know what I'm able to do to you! Now let me give you that freaking punishment! ... And don't you dare stop me!
Ok... Now I felt terribly afraid and I knew that nobody was going to save me, so I had to pray that this guy wouldn't do something bad to me... But after a few moments I felt him unbuttoning my shirt as I widened my eyes. This couldn't be happening! Not to me!... What am I going to do now? He was staring insistently at my breast... I hated it, but I couldn't do anything about it either...I was shooked... I felt a tear escape my eyes as he finished to unbutton my shirt and slid it down my arm, revealing the clasp of my bra. I felt so embarrased. Being half naked in front of the whole class wasn't that easy for me... He turned me around to face the class, as another tear escaped my eyes... But, when he turned me around I made eye contact with Yoongi... He seemed more... pissed than amused, unlike the others. I lowered my head, letting the tears out, as I felt him sucking the back of my neck, I mean kind of leaving hickeys... I was... Wasted... I had no way to get out. I quicly caught my bra, before it could fall off my chest, as he unbuckled it. Mybe my praying worked, because I was dragged by someone behind their back. I felt a lot more safe now, but still frightened. I opened my eyes and saw... Yoongi?... In... front of... me.
Yoongi: I think that's enough!
Mr. Chase: Who do you think you are, bastard, interrupting me!?
Yoongi:*laughs* I don't think you understand who is the bastard here teacher!
Mr. Chase: How you dare! *He rose his hand to hit Yoongi*