XX

We spent... the whole night outside... in the forest... I woke up on Yoongi's shoulder.
Y/N: Yoongi!... Baby, wake up!
Yoongi: H-huh?
Y/N: It's morning already!
Yoongi: Oh, yes!
Y/N: Oh, yes??... You made me sleep here the whole night??? Such an asshole!
Yoongi: W-Why?... I protected you from the ghost!
Y/N: I swear If I'm getting sick around the prom night I'm going to kill you!
Yoongi: Don't worry babe! You are going to be super fresh on prom night!
Y/N: If you say so...
Yoongi: *he pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead* My princess!
          We got in the car and went home. The weeks passed by and the prom was coming closer and closer.

~At school~
Teacher: So? What do you think?
All: It would be amazing!
Teacher: Ok, so we meet here tonight at 7 a.m. Prepare your pijamas!
Y/N: *I whispered to Yoongi* What pijama should I wear?
Yoongi: Don't worry! I will buy you one!
Y/N: Seriously?
Yoongi: Yes, don't worry!
            He wouldn't let me go with them. The boys needed to buy snacks and the girls needed to think about movies. So I decided to stay home. Soon the boys arrived home and gave us the 'surprise pijama' they bought us. We all looked in the bags and went to get changed.

Ryujin:

Y/N:

Mi Sun:

Mi Sun:

Yoongi: *smiles proudly* You look awesome babe!Y/N: Thank you!Taehyung: *he touched Mi Sun's belly* Is it comfortable? Mi Sun: *she put her hand on his* Very! *she smiled cutely*Jungkook: Ryujin, you look so cute!Ryujin: Thank you babe!         We...

Y/N: Thank you!
Taehyung: *he touched Mi Sun's belly* Is it comfortable?
Mi Sun: *she put her hand on his* Very! *she smiled cutely*
Jungkook: Ryujin, you look so cute!
Ryujin: Thank you babe!
         We got ready and went to the school. We entered the building and the teachers greeted us with hot chocolate. We all gathered in the projector room.
Yoongi: Stay beside me?
Y/N: No!
Yoongi: What???
Y/N: What? *I laughed* Of course I'm staying beside you!
             The movie started. Everybody was paying attention to it. In the middle of the movie I needed to go to the bathroom. I got up and somebody stopped me.
Yoongi: Where are you going baby?
Y/N: Huh? To the bathroom!
Yoongi: Ok!
               I went straight to the girl's bathroom. The shock of the last time swept over me. I quickly finished what I had to and got out with the speed of light. I was about to turn around the corner when somebody dragged my arm to the right.
???: What are you doing here kitten?
Y/N: H-Huh?
???: *he cupped my face and tried to kiss me*
Y/N: *I smirked* Not today honey!
           I caught his wrists tight. And with all the force I had dragged them down to the floor, rising my knee, smashing his face on it. He put his hands on his nose, then looked at me in the eyes, rising his hand to hit me. I caught it like a pro, then I tripped him and made him fall right on his butt. I got on top of him, sticking his back to the cold floor.
Y/N: Guess you caught the wrong cat!*I cupped his cheeks with one hand and threw his face to a side, getting up and walking away proud of myself*

Yoongi POV:
        I was watching terrified how Y/N was beating that guy's ass up. I didn't know that she can be this aggressive. I planned on doing that after I saw that guy staring at her with a weird expression and then went after her to the bathroom. Of course I followed him. I got out from my trance by a too familiar voice...
U/N: Yoongi? What are you doing here?
Yoongi: I-I... w-... I-
Y/N: Do you feel alright?
Yoongi: *I gulped* Yeah! You?
Y/N: *she looked over her shoulder, then back at me* Don't worry! You won't end up like him!
           She then took my hand and we went back to the movie. I was kind of proud of her. The days passed by and the prom was close. She accepted to be my partner. We separately went clothes shopping, because we didn't want to see each onther before the prom... Well before I picked her up. However, we just blinked and it already was prom day.
          We were in her room. She had a robe hiding her body, as she just finished the shower. She walked in the room and took off her robe. She was wearing a black bra and black panties, both made of lace. I couldn't help, but stared at her body figure.
Y/N: Are you going to stay like that until tomorrow?
Yoongi: No. *I got up from the bed* I'm going take that shit off. It's blocking my vision. *I tried to reach her bra, when she smacked my hand away* What?
Y/N: Ya! You can help me if you want, but don't get me undressed!
Yoongi: Ok then! What do I have to do?
Y/N: See that bottle of parfume there?
Yoongi: Yes! Do you want me to help you with that?... Ok...
         I took it's cap off and sprayed it over her neck and breasts.
Yoongi: Oh my God, it sparkles!
Y/N: Yeah... Just like your eyes right now!... Now get out! I need to put my dress on. Go and change too!
Yoongi: Ok then! See you later!
        I got changed and went downstairs. I was still waiting for her, when she came down wearing a burgundy dress. It was really breath-taking.

     I looked at her

     I looked at her... I got closer and... I turned around looking at her parents, waiting for permission. They smiled, her father saying.
Y/N's father: Go ahead son!
      I smiled and kissed her with all the love that I had inside my heart. I felt a beautiful feeling sweeping over me. It was love...
     We went to the party and met with the others.

Y/N POV:
       We arrived just on time to meet with the others. The girls were wearing dresses the same color as mine. I was so happy.
Ryujin:

Mi Sun:

Mi Sun:

       We all danced and had fun, we are and drank

       We all danced and had fun, we are and drank... juice of course... After 3 hours of dancing Mi Sun started to feel tired, so we went out a little bit. The boys gave us their coats and they started to make jokes like grown-up men with the others. We were laughing, when Mi Sun suddenly grabbed Taehyung's shoulder, stumbling a little bit on her feet and holding the belly and looking down worried and a little bit scared.
Mi Sun: Oh oh!... The baby wants to get out!...
. . .