V

But before Mr. Chase could reach Yoongi's face, Yoongi punched him really hard, which made all of us go through a state of shock. Well... We didn't expect such a thing! He then turned to face me, but I had an expresion on my face... as if I had seen a ghost. He looked at me for a few seconds and then grabbed me by my arm, pulling me along with him. He was heading towards the door, as he picked my shirt up from the floor.
Mr. Chase: *mockingly laugh* Do you think you will escape that easy?
            We heard him laugh in an annoying tone, as Yoongi dragged me even harder and then started to run when Mr. Chase came out of the class after us. We hid in a deposit room... kind of, it was really narrow... Anyway
... I heard Mr. Chase running on the hall, screaming our names. I was scared again. As he stopped in front of the door I could hear him breathing and at that point I freaked out. Luckily Yoongi covered my mouth before I could say anything that may cause trouble... We waited there for like 5 minutes, but it felt like eternity.
Yoongi: *whispering* I think he's gone.
Y/N: Y-yeah!
Yoongi: Do you mind putting your clothes back on?
Y/N: Y-yeah, I should!... S-Sorry!
              He didn't say anything. He just looked away. I realised quickly that I've been staring at him for way too much and tried to buckle my bra, but it was really hard ok? My hands were shaking...  However, frustration swept over me as I let out a groan. He just rolled his eyes while turning his gaze at me.
Yoongi: Is there something wrong?
Y/N: N-No!... *I was still strugling*
Yoongi: Oh come on! *he started to approach me*
Y/N: I made it!
            He let out a sight of relief and gave me back my shirt. I put it on and tried to close the buttons, but as I said
... My hands were uncontrollably shaking. He started at me again trying to keep himself patient... After a few moments he approached me, having that "I'm done" look on his face.
            He. Was. So. Damn. Close... I stared at him in awe as my palms started to sweat..."Why am I nervous?"
... It was all I could think about, until he took me by surprise by starting to close the buttons of my shirt... Well... that was new. He basically shooked me. I could feel his breathing hitting my face as he was concentrated on the buttons. I guess I was blushing, but I dindn't care... All I could feel now was EMBARASSEMENT.
Yoongi: Done!... Now you can go! *I noticed his cheeks with a shade of pink*
Y/N: Go?... Where?
Yoongi: I don't know! That's your problem!
           He said quickly and exited the little room... Now... I was... left alone... Again!... That just made me even more sad, when I started to rethink the past few years... I became depressed again, lying on the wall and staring into space. Yoongi wasn't there anymore, Jimin and Ryujin had class with that damn teacher, even mom was at work... I was all by myself. I decided to get out of the school... I guess it was enough today. I didn't know where I was heading either. I was just staring at the pavement, hoping that I would get somewhere where I could be happy... But of course, it was just one of my too many dreams. Suddenly I "woke up" in the park... I guess my feet took me here, just like they did when I was little... It was the only place where I could be happy, well at least a little bit... It was peaceful and nobody came to interrupt my thoughts.

Yoongi POV:

            After I finished with... Y/N... I decided to go ou for a walk, since I was confused about my recent actions
... I never thought I would be able to do such a thing. Hit a teacher... Damn it! I'm going to recieve a great punishment for that... Well done... Idiot!
           I entered the park, when something caught my attention. When I looked up I realised that I knew that girl...

 When I looked up I realised that I knew that girl

        ... Even though it was dark outside I could clearly see that Y/N was there... crying... I slowly approached her.
Yoongi: Hey!?... Are you ok?
Y/N: Hm?... *wiping her tears* Wh-What are you d-doing here?
Yoongi: I was just passing by... You know?... Clearing my thoughts.
Y/N: Aren't you supposed to be in school? *she looked at me with puffy eyes*
Yoongi: I am... But... I don't know! *I sat down on the swing next to her* Now... I wanna stay here!
Y/N: *she had a fainted smile painted over her face* What?... Do you actually care now? Last time I remember I tried talking to you, I got hurt. Just... because you didn't care... And now? You do!?... *she let out a scoff*
Yoongi: I don't! But appreciate at least you are not alone!
Y/N: Mhm... *she went quiet*
Yoongi: Y-You know? I'm sorry for pushing you like that I-
Y/N: It's ok! Thank you... by the way!
Yoongi: Y-You're welcome!... "Why am I becoming nervous all of a sudden?" ; "Something's really strange about this girl... And I need to find out what that something is!"...