II

He wasn't wrong. The class was boring, but he didn't have to react like that. I kept thinking about him and his actions the entire class. The bell rang and I looked at Ryujin who was ready to leave.
Ryujin: We have sport class next! Are you coming or what?
Y/N: Y-yeah! I'm coming!
We left the classroom and went straight to the sports field. On our way Ryujin realised that she forgot her phone in the classroom.
Y/N: Do you want me to come with you?
Ryujin: N-No it's ok! You can stay here. I'll be back soon.
Y/N: Ok then.
          I accepted to wait until she gets back, but something caught my attention. It was... him... He was staring coldly at the ground. He looked as bored as always... "Go ahead! Go and ask him why!... Ask him why he ran away like that!... Do it!"... All these thoughts were consuming my brain. I shouldn't be nosy, but... Before I realised it, my feet started to take me in his direction.
Y/N: Excuse me? C-Can I ask you something?
Yoongi: ...
          He just... Stood up, he didn't say yes or no, he just started to walk away. And of course, I couldn't let him go that easily. I went straight after him.
Y/N: Can you tell me why you left the class earlier?
Yoongi: None of your business!
Y/N: Ya! I asked you nicely! I'm expecting a nice response.
Yoongi: You won't get it! Get lost!
Y/N: How could you talk to me like that?
Yoongi: I talk with people how they deserve it.
Y/N: YA!
At that point I lost it. I took his arm harshly, but he shook it away and pushed me really hard. I hit the ground really hard... I landed on my knees, but it hurt so bad... What was his problem? I just wanted to know why he did that...
Y/N: Ouch!...
...
Jimin: Y/N! Are you ok?...
He quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me up.
Jimin: Your knees are bleeding!... What happened?
Y/N: N-nothing!... I'm ok!
Ryujin: Oh my God, Y/N! Are you ok?
Jimin: No she isn't. Take her to the nurse please!
Ryujin: Be sure!
It was hard to walk properly. My knees hurt a lot!... He didn't have to do that.

Jimin POV:
As Ryujin took her to the nurse I ran after Yoongi.
Jimin: Hyung? Why did you do it?
Yoongi: *he looked at me* Did what?
Jimin: Man... You pushed Y/N really hard!
Yoongi: So what? It's not like I care!
Jimin: Well... You should! You really hurt her.
Yoongi: She's not made of glass, is she?
Jimin: ... What do you mean?
Yoongi: I mean... That she didn't break ok? She just hurt her legs!
Jimin: You know?... You're an asshole! She is so cute and friendly! You should be like that too! She didn't intend to hurt you!... But you did it to her!
Yoongi: What? Are you picking sides now?
Jimin: No! I suggest you change your behavior! Stop being so selfish!
Yoongi: I'm not going to change for a stupid ass girl! Bye!
Jimin: Do as you wish! But you will regret it!

Y/N POV:
          The nurse "fixed" my knees and I was able to walk again. I didn't attend the sport class because my knees hurt when I ran, but I sat there watching Ryujin and the rest of the boys except Yoongi, he wasn't here. I really hate him now. He's a stupid jerk, I don't want to get involved with him anymore... As I was lost in my thoughts, something woke me up.
???: Why are you standing here? Yoongi Oppa pushed you too hard? *laughs*
          I looked up and saw a girl with a cocky smile on her face.
Y/N: Excuse me?
???: I'll excuse you this time for touching my Oppa, but you won't escape that easily.
Y/N: I don't know what you are talking about... I don't even know you!
???: My name is Zara! And Yoongi is mine! Even though he doesn't know it... yet... He is my boyfriend! Do you understand?
Y/N: If he doesn't know that... yet then that makes him your imaginary boyfriend.
Zara: How stupid!
        She then rose her hand to hit me, as I closed my eyes.
Ryujin: Go away Zara! Leave her alone!
Zara: Who are you? My boss?
Jimin: No she's not! But I am!
Zara: J-Jimin Oppa!
Jimin: Yeah! Just leave already! Stop staring! Aish!...
        She excused herself and then left us alone.
Y/N: Thank y-you, Jimin!
Jimin: *he smiled at me* It's ok Y/N! How about we go and buy some ice cream?... Maybe it will make you feel better!
Ryujin & Y/N: Ok!...