XIII

Y/N: Uh... My head hurts *I touch my head with my right hand*
Yoongi: Babe? Are you ok?... Did I do something?
Y/N:N-No... That damn dream did tensed me up... It was more like a mission, than a dream... It's like... Now I'm really scared...
Yoongi: What was the dream about?
Y/N: It was more like a command... It had a babies' voice... and it told me to protect it and... That's why I'm telling you! It was more like a mission.
Yoongi: Ok... you should calm down... I'm pretty sure that it was just the tiredness playing tricks on you! *He hugged me*
Y/N: *I hugged him back*It felt... real...
Then we went back to sleep... I kept thinking about it, but immeddiately forgot when he tightened me to his chest. Many days passed... The school begun and we were proudly exposing our relationship. The boys were happy for us... As well as the other students. Except for ones, but they didn't matter to us. Yoongi and I were so happy to see that everybody was amazed by how a good and sociable girl had stolen the heart of a cold boy. Well... what can I say... When it happens, it happens. Texts, stories, hugs, kisses, they were present all the time when we were together... or apart. It seemd like the world stopped at the right time, in the right place. Until... that day... I remember it really well... It was Friday. Friends, weekend... One of our classmates wanted to throw a party in the weekend and he invited all of us. I liked the idea till I heart that the location was a club. Eventually I said that I can go. I told Yoongi to come and pick me up at 6 p.m. as the party would start at 6:30. I was preparing for the party, as I felt a huge urge to throw up. And that's what I did... I was so confused. I washed my teeth and my face, as my make up dissapeard.
Y/N: Perfect... Now I have to do it again!
I restarted my make-up, but I couldn't even draw a line as I threw up once again. It was weird. I decided to stop it and tell Yoongi that I won't attend the party anymore. I called him and told him what happened. He said that he would come and stay with me, but I insisted that he goes to the party. 3 hours later I was in my bad watching TV feeling bad for leaving Yoongi like that. But... it wasn't my fault, it was nature's. It was 9:23 p.m. and I decided to go to the party as I didn't throw up in the past few hours. I dressed up and called Yoongi, but he wouldn't answer. I shrugged my shoulders, looked in the mirror one more time, and started to walk towards the club.

 I shrugged my shoulders, looked in the mirror one more time, and started to walk towards the club

As I got there the music was loud... Very loud. I spotted Jimin immeddiately and ran to him.
Jimin: Y/N! What are you doing? I thought you wouldn't come!
Y/N: Well... I'm here... I'm looking for Yoongi... Have you seen him?
Jimin: 10 minutes ago he was at the bathroom... Now... I don't know.
???: Y/N!!! *someone screamed my name and jumped on my back*
Y/N: Aish you're heavy... Ryujin!
Ryujin: *she just laughed* What are you doing?... Oh my god! Your lipstick is a mess... Let's go and fix it! *she started to drag me to the bathroom*
Y/N: Maybe, I mean the wind was blowing from all the directions * we approached the bathroom*... It was so annoy-... *my heart stopped; I couldn't believe my eyes*

 *my heart stopped; I couldn't believe my eyes*

The girl turned her gaze towards me.
???: What do you want?
Y/N: I want... *I gulped all my anger down my throat* my boyfriend back!
Yoongi: *he looked shocked* Y-Y/N??
Y/N: Yes? *My eyes got teary*
Yoongi: What are you doing here?
Y/N: *I scoffed* What am I doing here? What are you doing? What the hell is wrong with you?
Ryujin: Come on Y/N! Let's go! *she grabbed my arm, but I jerked it away*
Y/N: No! I want to clarify this situation!
Yoongi: Y/N! *he got up, throwing that girl away like an object*... Babe?
Y/N: *I went straight into his face* Babe? How dare you to call me that? *I raised my hand to hit his chest, when she jumped in front of him*
???: Ya! Don't hit my man! *she smacked my hand away*
Y/N: YOUR MAN?? *I was boiling with anger*
Ryujin: Y/N! Let's go!
Y/N: No!- *suddenly I felt an unbearable pain in my stomach... then all I know is that I fell on the floor, blood trailing from inbetween my legs
... I was scared... I only heard faint voices... then after a few minutes of pure torture I blacked out, maybe because of the blood loss.

Yoongi P.O.V:
She screamed a "no" like her life depended on it, then time stopped. She was holding her stomach and started to cry because of the pain.
Yoongi: Y/N? Babe? Are you ok?
But she was too locked in that big amount of pain. I tried to approach her, but Jennie caught my arm.
Jennie: Oppa? Don't you want us to continue what we started?
Yoongi: No! I don't want "us" or "you"! Get lost!
I then crouched down next to Y/N trying to comfort her.
Yoongi: Love? Can you hear me?
... No answer... Then I saw blood...
Yoongi: Ryujin... Call an ambulance! Quickly!
I picked Y/N up as I sat her in the couch, then it went all quiet... She fainted. I felt so horrible... I didn't even have time to think because the doctor rushed in asking who is hurt.

𝑨𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒆...